I don't what to name

In my room I was sleeping but suddenly my alarm buzzand I wake I off the alarm and Yam I stand up from my bed go to the washroom to get fresh .I get fresh then start preparing my breakfast  because I leave alone for some reason .My landlord is the best landlord ever because she is very caring she never force me to give the rent her to fast .She is a old lady her name I don't know because she never tell me but her surname I know she is Mrs Han but I call her halmoeni (Grandmother) . I leave here alone here because my mother hates mother but my father was only person who cares about me but when I postgraduate there was a ceremony (You know).When he was across the road he was coming towards me but HE HIT BY CAR AND DIE .I saw my father dieing in front of me I was totally broken. When  I was sitting in the hospital my mother came and said 'Why this happend because of you I lost my husband and my because of you I hate you and she say and enter the room where my fat her dead body was laying . I was totally broken .

I came out of thoughts when I heard that soup is boiling .8 quickly of the gas and remove the thing by it was covered .

I served everything and put it on my on a table and put it on the where sits on the couch  and take the remote and on the tv .

The house was like this
Apartment design from :PUT MY HEAD ON MY SHOULDERS .

The house was like this Apartment design from :PUT MY HEAD ON MY SHOULDERS

The place wher she live .

The news

Reporter : Now days the special gem swhich is found while mining are getting roobed . Noone know why that person is doing this ?

Y/N : Why that person is doing this? I know why because that gem contain any power or something like that .What ever I should finish the meal and leave .

She finish the meal and  get ready for going on work .

Her look 🎀

SHE leaves in her hands there was a lunch box

SHE leaves in her hands there was a lunch box . She went to Mrs Han 'S house .Knock the door . Door open .

Mrs Han : What happened? Do you want anything ?

Y/N : Take this this is food for you .Don't thank me and take don't say no .Pls

Mrs Han: Ok ! Now go for work you are getting late .

Y/N : OOH !yes I have to go see you soon .

She ran from there to the bus stop then after sometime bus. She reach the convince store .

Y/N : GOOD MORNING SIR .

BOSS OR what ever : Go put on the epron a get to work . Arrange it *pointin on a box in which ther was chips an some soda cans * she arrange it and went to cash counter and said .

Y/N : Work is done I had arranged everything in this store

Tell should I write more if no tell me

Thank you for reading ☺