Secrets

She was going but Taehyung held her hand and pulled towards him .

Y/N : What are you doing ? Leave me.

Taehyung : Please stay don't leave me alone.

Y/N : I am not going anywhere I was only bringing water for you.

Taehyung : Don't go anywhere stay here. I don't want anything except you with me.

Y/N : You are drunk don't do anything which you will regret later .

Taehyung : Don't speak to much let me sleep. When you was little you don't use to talk this much.

Y/N : Whatever. Wait! What did you said ? *shifted to face him*

Taehyung : That you used to talk to much .

Y/N : No but how do you know me ?

Taehyung : Because I use to talk with you .

Y/N : No . First tell me when did we talk when I was little. I had never seen someone like you .

Taehyung :  Ooh it means you had still didn't recognized me .

Y/N : Yes I still clueless who are you .

Taehyung : I am the person who you had loved . The person who was your brothers friend and your first love .

Y/N : Wait .......what did you said ? I can't believe.

Taehyung : Ok you don't believe me right then let me tell you the secret . So you was the person who ate the chocolates from our tree house and you was the person who hide your brothers socks in my bag right .

Y/N : It is all true but- *cutted by Taehyung *

Taehyung : Please let me sleep I am tired *snuggles inside her shoulder * Good night my love .

Y/N  didn't said anything because she was shook what she heard but believed what he said because it was her who had done this type of stuff when she was little and Taehyung was the only person who knows about this stuff .

Y/N in mind : so it's him and from the starting he knows that I loved him but still didn't telled me

After some time she also drifted to sleep while hugging Taehyung.

On other hand 

?? : What did you said the gems are missing and and those two too . Do you want to die

Man 1 : Sorry queen ..... we never knew ........that they will...... do this

?? : Ooh it means its not your fault right it is my fault .

Man 2 : No...queen it was our we will try to fix....it

?? : it would be good and first arrange my privat jet to Korea tommrow is full moon so it will be good if you will do that or else ......

Man 1/2 : Yes queen *they went from there *

?? : That day is coming and my wish will be completed finally.

Next Morning

Taehyung walked up from his beauty sleep and sat on bed while rubbing his eyes

Taehyung : Where am I?

Y/N : In your room .*with a happy tone coming with a glass of water* here take it

Taehyung : Thank you *taking the cup of water *

Y/N : Wecome *smile*

Taehyung : Can you please tell me one thing .

Y/N : Yes .

Taehyung : What happened last night in that party type of thing ?

Y/N : It was a trap for us . They were knowing that we will come there .

Taehyung : And then I got drunk and you bring me here right but wait how .

Y/N : By your car.

Taehyung : You know how to drive a car . How?

Y/N : I know everything now go and fresh up we have a flight in half a hour

Taehyung : Ok

Y/N : Make it fast and then pack your bags . I am going in my room for packing and after that we will be going- *cutted by Taehyung *

Taehyung : our home .

Y/N :  No to end this game of gems with us I will tell you everything on the way first go and fresh up.

Taehyung : O.....ok

So my Dearest readers

I think this book is going to end soon so tell me should I write the next one or not TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS OK for now see you soon . Love you all 💜

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Thank you

Author 🌸