Me as a Spy 🕵🏻‍♀️

Taehyung: Did I scared you .

Y/N : You! how did you find me .

Taehyung: Why did did you came here ?*he didn't answer to her question *

Y/N : Why can't I come here ?

Taehyung : I am just asking .

Y/N : It none of your business .

Taehyung : But what are you reading ?

Y/N : Ok you will not go easily sit here .*He immediately sit *

Taehyung : Now tell me what are you reading .*she hand him the book. After reading it he was shook   *

Taehyung : Is this thing for real I mean wow at least I got to know what is the reason why this gems are getting stolen but wait how do you know about this book . I mean how ?

Y/N : When I was little kid my father use to tell this story of gem so I think at least I should go and search about it. I was also shook after reading and the gems photo totally match .

Taehyung : You know you are the best .

Y/N : I already know this .

Taehyung : Can you come with me . I want you to come with me .*he grabbed her hand and taking to his car  *

Y/N : Where are you taking me ?

Taehyung : Just come with me .

Y/N : But--

Taehyung : Listen to me .

*She didn't say anything and made the way to his car. She get in the car  *

Y/N : Can you pls tell me where are we going .

Taehyung : To my base .

Y/N : Wait . What ? Are you joking me.

Taehyung : Unfortunately I am not.

*She can't do anything so she keep quite. Then after sometime car stopped *

Taehyung : We reached our destination.

Y/N : First tell me why did you bring me here .

Taehyung : I will take your test and then you will be spy because I got information that the thive who will try to steel the gem will be hiding in your area so you have to be the spy and give us the information about what is happening in that area and that's why I am specifically gona take your test and then you will be a Spy  .

Y/N : Really if you tell me befor then I will had come by my self . I always had dream to be a spy or detective .

Taehyung : So we can go inside *she noded yes and they get inside*

After sometime

The training was over so Taehyung go to a room and hand her some weapon like a portable stick which was also having a smart watch like thing by which you can send them photos or messages and some smoke bombs if she ever get in any fight by the help of smoke bombs she will be able to fight easily. After all this stuff Taehyung take her with him to drop her at her house after dropping her he went to his way .

*Y/N reached at her home*

Y/N : What is for lunch Unnie .*she said like a baby*

Jisoo : Why first go and wash the cloths then clean your room and my room and clean living area then you will get lunch .

Y/N : Ok *after that she clean the room and living area then they both eat the lunch . Then they talk about random things after some time Y/N was seeing k drama and Jisoo cooking food . They eat the dinner and they see movie then get to bed . Y/N drifted to sleep in her room but Jisoo was awake and suddenly a call came and started talking *

Jisoo : Yeah!! Why did you call late at night don't you sleep .

Taehyung : Don't yell at me Is my Y/N sleeping

Jisoo : She is sleeping peacefully you also go and sleep and also let me sleep .

Taehyung : Ok good night *he said and end the call *

*Jisoo also drifted to sleep but mean while Taehyung was still awake and thinking about her *

Taehyung : Aaahhhhh I want her in my embrense I want to love her .When we were kids I was also having the crush on her but I don't have that much courage but after sometime I shifted in another city but time pass and my parents were having fights I don't want to live in that type of place so I shifted to Jisoo's house to live with her and her family she was my cousin she was only 2 years older than me after completing my studies I become a detective and when I was working on this case and I get to meet her after long time . Mow I only need right time to tell this and made her mine . After some time he also drifted to sleep.

Thank you for reading 😊