In New York city

After two days they are in New York city

It's the day they are going to sell the the gems and Y/N & Taehyung
mission is to bring the gems safely back to Korea because it will be more difficult to protect the gems overseas .

Taehyung's look 🐻

Taehyung's look 🐻

Y/N's look 🌸 with open hair

They get into the car . Taehyung started the car and drove to that place . That place was looking like a godown of oil because it was near sea site but when they get inside that godown it was not godown it was like a total club loud music many people talking about the gem . They  both were amazed my the view that how can a place can be look like this  from outside and how it looks like from inside .

While Y/N eyes catch a person's attention who carrying a big suitcase and entering a room .

Y/N : Stay here I am coming.

Taehyung : Ok I will wait here and also try to get some evidence . Be carefull . This all looks like mafias.

Y/N : Okay

Saying this she came near the door she puted her ear near the door and try to listen . The thing they were talking about made Y/N shock . When she was thinking about the conversation she heard some foot step can be heard so  she hide behind  a pole to hide herself .

The Conversation

Man : here you go I breng the duplicate model of those both gems .

Man2 : Ok here you go *giving him suitcase full of money *

Man : Thank you so much.

Man2 : After this much time we will be free from that oldie  when her wish will be completed .

Man : Tommrow you are going back Korea right . Where I have to come ?

Man2 : Near the cave which is very famous and historical at that place on  full moon .

Man came out of the room and went some where with suitcase . After few min that man came from that room . Y/N sees and went inside the room .

Other hand 🐻

Taehyung was seeing every single person suddenly a waiter came with a glass of juice .  The waiter offer him with a glass of juice so he takes the glass and the waiter went away from there. The announcer came on the stage.

Taehyung take a sip of juice and he started feeling dizzy his back touched the wall . He founded a chair and sat on it . He was slapping him self to be himself .

Y/N POV : When I went inside the room there was a big suitcase.  Checked the suitcase and luckily it was open I opened the case . There those both gems . Seeing this a plane popped in my mind and keep them inside my purse . Suddenly I heard the announce announcing something came out side of the room and went towards Taehyung . I seen him slapping himself . I went near him hurriedly.

Y/N : Taehyung! Taehyung! What happened?

Taehyung : I had only drank a glass of juice ~~~ * in drunk way *

Y/N : Shit ! It means that this is a trap . It is all planned  . They were knowing that we will come .

Taehyung : What did say
sweetie ~~~~~

Y/N : Wait ! What did you say . I kill you someday first let's get out of this place .* she holded him and came out side of that place *

She made him sit on the passenger seat . She sat inside the car and drove to hotel .

In Hotel 

She came inside Taehyung hotel room and made him lay on the bed .

Y/N : OHHH MYY GODDD you are so heavy .

Taehyung : I am not heavy you are not strong hehehehe ~~~~~~

Y/N : Are you laughing? Yaahh

Taehyung :  I am feeling hot ~~~~

Y/N : Ohhh wait let me remove your coat . * removing the coat * done . Wait let me bring you water .

She was going but Taehyung held her hand and pulled towards him .