Why ?

Y/N POV
Mrs  Han telled me that he is her son who left her some years ago .I am happy that he came back to her.

After some weeks 
She was at convince store at around 8:45pm
Y/N POV
I was seeing out of the glass because this days were little boring and about my mission I am analyzing everything but this days I am only able to catch small thive and the gem thive who is just in my area but still I am not able to find . I was thinking all this suddenly I heard some one calling me .I looked it was Taehyung wait why did he came here !

He came near the counter .

Taehyung : Have you got information?

Y/N : No I think that thive know that we are finding him .

Taehyung : Ohhh I am here because you know the museme near in our area . There is the third gem exhibition for people. So  I think the thive will come .

Y/N : Is that so than we should be near that area .

Taehyung : After finishing my strawberry milkshake I am going there only .

Y/N : Ok I will also come .

Taehyung : Ok but ----*cut by her*

Y/N : No buts I know what I have to do .

Taehyung : Ok than as your wish .

Y/N : First I need permission  so wait we will go there in 5 min I am coming

Taehyung : Ok *she left from there . Few min later she came *

Y/N : let's go

Taehyung : Lets go then

After few min they arrived there distenation

Taehyung : We are here

Y/N : Lets go then *she said while coming out *

After few min analyzing they came front of the museme.

Taehyung : Did you find something suspicious?

Y/N : I also don't find anything suspicious.

Suddenly alarm start ringing they ran towards inside the museum they found the thive running they also ran behind him . They ran to far from museum but still they were not able catch him .

After a moment they were near the same park where they first meet .

There was Ms Han sitting on the bench suddenly grab her from her neck and hold her thight and pointed the knife on her neck .For a moment she got surprise after seeing Y/N she calm down like after seeing her she felt safe .

Y/N : Leave her!

Thive : No! first let me go or else she will be in heaven.

Y/N : Let her go!

Taehyung : Let her go don't you have shame you are using a old lady for your protection.

Thive : No!

Y/N Taehyung were taking steps toward him .

Thive : Take one more step she will be dead .

Ms Han : Don't care about me just catch him .

Y/N : No we can't .

Ms Han : Don't care about me just catch him.

Thive : stop this nonsense and let me go .

Ms Han : Y/N just catch him *she yelled *

Thive : Enough this is you end granny .

He said and cutted her neck and ran from there letting Ms Han's  body fell . Y/N ran to hold her body and Taehyung ran towards the thive to catch him .

Y/N : Ajumma! Wake up you can not let me live me alone . Ajumma! *She said while crying*

Ms Han : Y/N ....... My time .....has ..came .. I have to... go don't be scared..... the apartment will ...... be yours you will not be .....alone Jisoo will...be with... you My time .....has ..came .. I have to... go be ..... happy. *The last words of her *

Saying this she left her body and burst into tears crying very loudly .Her heart broke into pieces.

Y/N : Ajumma don't leave me alone .Please don't........ leave me alone .

At that time Taehyung came holding that man . Seeing that man Y/N stand up grab a stick in her hand Taehyung make that man stand on his knees . Y/N came closer and removed his mask . Seeing his face she got surprise.

Y/N : Min...Minjun.

Minjun : Let me go or else I will kill you .

Y/N : You will be the one .Don't you even think before killing your mother.You are useless.If had seen you like this how hurtful it is .

Minjun : I don't about that old lady it was good she died .

*Saying this Y/N hit her very hardly on his head which made him unconcious *

Y/N get on her knees and said

Y/N : But she was......... everything for ............ me .*Burst into tears* Why ....... you did it .

She was so much she was not able to stop crying . Taehyung was not able to see her in this state so he came to her bed on her level and hugged her tightly and said .

A/N : Thank you for reading . Sorry for late update .

 Sorry for late update