Minjun

*At morning* She wakes up early. After completing the morning routine she went to see what Jisoo is doing.

Y/N : What are you doing Unnie?

Jisoo : Cooking.Why?

Y/N : I am hungry.

Jisoo : Ok it will take little bit time so go can you pls do the laundary.

Y/N : Ok *she went to washing machine. After washing cloths she hang the cloths to dry them. After this she went the way to kitchen counter *

Y/N : Is the food prepared?

Jisoo : Just a sec. *she said and place the plate of food on the table it was fried rice *

 *she said and place the plate of food on the table it was fried rice *

Y/N : Wow! It is looking delicious. Let's eat *she said while holding chopsticks and started eating * ammmm it is delicious.

Jisoo : I know it I am a good chef.Ok after eating what are you going to do *she while sitting on the chair with her plate of food

Y/N : I have to go for work.Why?

Jisoo : Nothing special I was just asking.

Y/N : Ok...... wait is there some food left .

Jisoo : Yes.Why?

Y/N : Ok then after eating pack the food and give it to me .

Jisoo : Ok but why .

Y/N :Actually our landlord lives alone and she is old so I use to take food for her so could not have to do some work by herself .

Jisoo : Oooh ok .

Y/N : Thank you so much Unnie. *she said with a big smile Jisoo also smile back *

After some time they finished there food and Jisoo was doing the dishes after packing the box of food. Y/N was in her room packing her bag to take with her. She came out of the room and take the lunch box .

Y/N : See you at night.

Jisoo : You to.Come safely.

She said and leave the way to Mrs Han room but there was one more person who was trying to knock the door but couldn't . She went the way to the door and knock it and that person was staring at her . Door open little bit.

Mrs Han : Dear what bring you here .

Y/N : Ajumma this is for you eat and if you need anything else then tell me .

Mrs Han : No need you are here it's enough .

But suddenly that person speaks

?? :Eomma !

She open the door full open and said

Mrs Han : Minjunahh!*that person hugs Mrs Han tightly and he was sobbing * Don't cry my son .

Minjun : Sorry Eomma It was my fault that I leave you . Sorry Eomma.

Mrs Han : It's ok son you understand your mistake it's enough. It's enough that you came back to me * she said while rubbing his back *