The magic

In the flight

Taehyung : Now tell what is the plan and what happened . Tell me tell me

Y/N : Basically they were knowing that we will come and everything was planed and that Minjun He is going to die .

Taehyung : Did something else happened?

Y/N : No but you are really heavy lose some weight .

Taehyung : I am not heavy you were not strong that's why

Y/N : Next time I will leave you next ok

Taehyung : Whatever but where are we going

Y/N : In a cave

Taehyung : What but why ?

Y/N : Do you want continue this game ?

Taehyung : No

Y/N : So go and sleep I will wake go .

Taehyung : Ok wake me up when we will land . Good night

Y/N : Ok good night

After landing

Taehyung : Yahhhh! Wait

Y/N : I was thinking that you are strong now come fast that place is far away we have to reach there fast .

Taehyung : Ok I am coming but wait for me *started his acting*

Y/N : Ok *she stands still *

Some hours later at 10:30 pm

Taehyung : Did we reach ?

Y/N : No but wait a little .

Taehyung :Ok

Now it was 11:30pm

Taehyung was sleeping putting his head on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N : We reached. *but saw him sleeping * Taehyung will you wake up or sleep here .

Taehyung: *suddenly wakes up* What happened? Did we reached that place ?

Y/N : Yes now get up *she said and get up from the seat and came out*

Taehyung : Yes I am coming .*also comes out*

The place

Imagine night time

Y/N and Taehyung were seeing that place after coming near rock she peeked that what is there . There were many mens and a women .

Y/N : We need to go inside .

Taehyung : Ok but first analyz the place we need to be ready.

Y/N : Basically there are 15 man and that women . Ohh shit she is arranging the gems around her .

Taehyung : will handle those man you go and make sure not to let complete her work .

Y/N : Ok

Saying this they enters that place .

Y/N : So what are you doing guys without us .

Those man and that women looks towards them

Y/N : Eomma!

(I am using mom please forgive me I am lazy)

Mom : Ohh so you came my dear .

Taehyung : Wait! What Y/N what is going on here ?

Y/N : I don't know! *She is froze on her spot because of that thing which she had seen*

Mom : You people must be surprise so let me tell you in short when father died and you left me I marry a mafia after his death I takes his place but I only used him for your father because the story which story your father use to tell you was total true and after the news that they found those 5 gems I made plan to get them and about why I want to make a wish is that I want my son and husband back and you dead so..........my man's are going to end your story and the person who is beside you can go and save his life or else it will not be good for him .