Unknow plan

It's been 3 days The gems had been sended to New York city and Minjun had been locked in department's room from 3 days for not answering there question .

Y/N came recovered from that sad feeling and start working in convenience store.

In store

Y/N was arranging everything in store. She sees the watch . The time was 5:15 pm . (After that incident she have to come on 8:00 am for work and it will over on 5:30 pm ) . After arranging all the things she went to the the counter to see the list which things she have order for store . When she was seeing all things someone enter the store . Moving her gaze to see who is it and it is no other than Taehyung.

Taehyung : Hello there! *in cheerful voice *

Y/N : ohh hello! what did bring you here?

Taehyung : First tell me! Are you alright ?

Y/N : I am alright.

Taehyung : Good! Is your shift complete because I have a work which only you can do .

Y/N : Wait * sees the watch * Yes wait let me grab my things .*she went from there to grab her things *

She tell that she going to the owner. She went out from the store with Taehyung. They sat in the car . He starts the car .

In the way

They were quite so Y/N asked a question.

Y/N : What is the because I am very curious .

Taehyung : You know that bastard ahhh what is his name ........ Minjun . You have to ask him the questions given to you .

Y/N : But why ? I mean why me .

Taehyung : Actually he said that he will only answer your question that's why . I am also curious why only you . It is also important because we need information about the person who has planed all this .

Y/N : ohh lookes like he had very special thing to tell . *smirk*

Taehyung : we are here .

They came out of the car . Get inside the department. She hand her things to a cop who was present there . They get inside a room . He was tied .

Y/N : Lookes like you was eating for someone ?

Minjun : Who other than you .

Y/N sits infront of him .

Y/N : I heard that you want to meet me . Any special reason.

Minjun : First ask your questions I don't have time you know if you want information ask the question. Don't waste my and yours time .

Y/N : Ok so first Who is the person is behind all this ?

Minjun : This lame question ask something good leave it let me tell something by myself so there will be a call in 3............2..............1..........0

Cop : Mr Kim there is a call for you . *said while breathing heavily * handing the phone to him .

Minjun : As I said.

Answering the call Taehyung was froze on the spot .

Minjun : See what I said .

After saying this Y/N sees Taehyung who was froze on his spot

Y/N : What happened?

Taehyung : Other ........two gems........are replaced by ..........fake ones in the lab .

Y/N : It means we lost all of them . How will we find them .

Minjun : Don't be worried you get it when you will be in New York city on date XX XX XX in night 9:00 at XXXX place where the gems will gone be for sale but still you will not be able to get it .

So my Dearest readers My exams are starting so for days I will not be able to get time for updating this book so wait for 2 weeks or less than that . I will be back with new update. So see you soon as possible. Love you all 💜

Thank you so much ❤

Author

Vote now 🌟