Roommate 👭🏻

Y/N : What is happening with me?
Leave it I should go and fresh up then I will have dinner and A peaceful sleep *she said and left for shower * *after having shower she don't want to cook *

Y/N : I wish I could have a roommate leave it today I have to eat cup noodles .*she said and make the cop noodle and then she went to sleep *

Next Morning

She was sleeping peacefully but suddenly something tasty food smell came from kitchen she wake up

Y/N : Hmmmm what is this smell it smells tasty *she said while rubbing her eyes. She get up and leave the way to kitchen. She was shocked she saw a girl making food  *

Y/N : W-who are you? What are you doing? How did you get in ?

?? : By the key and good morning . I am your new roommate. I am Kim Jisoo . You can also call me Unnie .

Y/N : But landlord didn't tell me th--

Jisoo : Because you didn't ask her .I came early in the morning that's you was not able see me so today onwards we sisters or roommate so we need to divide our works so I wil cook and you will do the laundary and cleaning and paying bill of house we both will do .Ok

Y/N : O-ok

Jisoo : Ok so go and get fresh up I will serve you breakfast now go .

*Y/N went to bathroom for taking bath *

In shower

Y/N pov  : I am feeling good morning today . Now I am not feeling alone now I got someone who will cook food for me and care about me.

In Kitchen

*Jisoo phone rang she take the call*

Jisoo: Hello! yes. I am at home .

?? : Is Y/N at home ?

Jisoo :Yes she is at home . Why are you so curious Taehyung. 

Taehyung: It's nothing take care of her.

Jisoo: Ok. I am hanging the call she is *she said and hang up the call * come let's have breakfast

Author pov : Kim Jisoo is Kim Teahung's cousin and she is the member of Taehyung team .

Y/N : Ok *she came and sit on the chair and start eating  * Omo it is so tasty it been a long time I have tasted something like this.

Jisoo : Thank you so much

Y/N : I am feeling happy because of you I use to do everything by myself and I was all alone .

Jisoo : Ooh but I am with you so don't feel alone .

Y/N : Thank you so much Unnie

Jisoo smile . After complete Y/N went to her room to get ready . After some time she came from her room

Jisoo : Where are you going ?

Y/N : I am going library. I will come back soon .

Jisoo: Ok .  Come back

Jisoo said and Y/N leave for the library.  Jisoo called Taehyung.

Jisoo : She leave the way to library.  Ok .

Taehyung: Ok *he ended the the call *

Taehyung : Why did she went to library.

At Library

Y/N : Pls can you tell me where I can get the book ' The gem ' .

Librarian: Yes pls wait a sec I am bringing it .

After come time

Librarian: Here this is the book which you asked .

Y/N : Thank you.

She went from there and sit on a chair . She started reading.

The story

Long time ago a  monk make five types of gem one was creation one was destruction one was time one was for elements when was unknown all the gems were good in looking good that particular unknown jam was a simple white colour parcial gem according to that time people this is that this 5 gems when they unify you can make a wish come true can there was a special ways to say and then this five gems unify and you have to just say your wish and your wish will come true and when this five gems unify that particular jam turn into a big Shiny beautiful and which is called as reality gem but some people want to use this gem for evil  use  after that that Monk disappear and those 5 gems also disappear after and nobody was able to find that Monk and those 5 gems .

After reading when she turn the next page . She was shock.
Because they are the same gems

Photo has taken by Barbie spy movie  credit goes to the photo  owner

Photo has taken by Barbie spy movie  credit goes to the photo  owner .

Y/N : Now I get it why this particular gems are getting stolen .

* suddenly  someone put hand on her shoulder she got little scared*

Thank you so much for reading 😊