The Gem

He held her hand and she stop .

Y/N : Don't you carry one ?

Taehyung : I forget in my car . *he said while smiling *

Y/N: Take this call you team on one condition show me that gem .

Taehyung: But where is that ?

Y/N: Ok then send a pigeon to your team .

Taehyung : Ok wait *he take out the gem which he had taken from the thive's pocket . He hand it to her  *

He take the phone and started  dialling the number when he was dialling  the number . Y/N was seeing it but suddenly she feel something strange in a sec her body get paralyzeand she was falling at that time Taehyung ended the call and see and run towards her and hold her.

Taehyung: Y/N!  Y/N! What happened? Wake up!

Y/N pov  : I can't here a vision came in front of me in in which the next gems are going to be steal Steel and a woman who is saying that 'now my wish will be come true ' and I came to my sense

Taehyung : What happened to you right now ? Tell me .

Y/N: I don't know I have seen that the next gems will be steal by some one then a women who is saying that 'now my wish will be come true '

After hearing that he hugged her hard .

Y/N: What happened it nothing don't fear .

Y/N pov  : I don't know but I feel very comfortable I patted him and said don't fear I am okay . On the moment his team came and he broke the hug .

Taehyung: I will drop you home .

She make herself stand then she was see his team was investigating  then her eyes fell on the gem . Then suddenly a Man from his team put it safely in a box and take towards the van .

Few sec later she sat in his car and drove it towards her home suddenly he asked

Taehyung : Do you know your first love's name ?

Y/N : No

Taehyung : Why ?

Y/N : I never asked him .

Taehyung : Ooh ok . We are home

Y/N : Thank you *She said while leaving but he held her hand * What happened.

Taehyung : Can you pls give me your number ? I think you can help us .

Y/N: How ?

Taehyung: Pls

Y/N : Ok +82 XX XXXX YYYY this is my number . Now I am leaving

Then she leave

He drove the car.

Taehyung : There is something special about her . I will see it tommarow.

Meanwhile

Y/N she was in the room tired thinking what happened