First meet part 2

They both started finding the phone and after some time Taehyung find it . He take it in his hand and switch it on to see that it working or not . When he see the wall paper he was shocked . He call Y/N

Taehyung: Y/N I found it *she came near him and take the phone*
Y/N :Thank you so much .

Taeyung: Can you tell me who is in the wallpaper.

Y/N : Why should I tell you?

Taehyung:It's not like that . I asked you because I think I have seen the boy right to that girl.

Y/N : Really then I can tell you . In middle it me in right it's my brother and in left it my first love he was my elder brothers friend and I fall for him but one day he transferred to another city and after some day when me and my brother was playing on the road then a car was coming towards he pushed me but HE HIT BY CAR AND DIE  AND DIE and from that day my mother hates me and my father was only person who cares about me but when I postgraduate there was a parents teachers meeting I was standing across the road but suddenly a car and hit my father and DIE .
When I was sitting in the hospital my mother came and aid that day when you was born you have only brang us bad luck first you because of you I lost my husband and my son because of you I hate you and she say and enter the room where my father's dead body was laying .After some time  She came and said that don't come back to me  .
And went from there I was homeless I went to my my hostel and start packing because I need to move .I was walking alone on road then I see a apartment and it was on sale you don't need to pay the rent .I was like thank you god .
After that day Iam leaving alone .

Taehyung:What about your first love . Ok by any chance you you find him what will you do .

Y/N: I would go and propose him by the way why you are very interested.

Taehyung : It not like that.

Y/N:I am going good night.

Taehyung: wait pls call my team .
In mind - PLS don't left your first love alone I also love you pls don't leave me alone I am also alone I want you .

S

S

hinchan : Kaisa laga kyoki ya ladki bahout mainath    Kat rahi hai .

Vote for next part 😊