Revealing Identites

I turn away from the door and let my confident front. The other two look at me with disgust. "You know Tony Stark. If you are truly from Sokovia, you would never be on Stark or the Avengers' side. He killed hundreds of people!"

"I know the truth behind the bombings. Someone stole Stark tech and used it for an attack! He has spent years tracking them down and putting them behind bars. He has also done quite a lot to try and make up for taking my parents and friends from me."

The girl calms down a bit. "How old were you when the bombs hit? How are you alright with not knowing your friends are alright or where they are?"

"I was seven when they hit. I can't even remember what they looked like back then. They lived in the same building. I've spent years looking for any sign of them and never even found a clue. All I have are their names. It's likely that they are both dead."

"And you said there was nothing to tell." The boy looks at me. "Anything else you left out?"

"Not really. Why are you two so against the Avengers? What did they do to you guys?"

"They think they are so much better than us but they are just people who have trained or have been through a tragic experience."

My door opens and a man comes in. "Time to train."

I stand up. "I won't come with you. You'll have to fight me."

He smiles and comes at me. I punch him in the face before climbing onto his back and making him tip. His head hits the ground and he's out. I run out of my cell and down the hall. As I see the door in reach, something hits my neck and I feel dizzy. I fall unconscious as someone picks me up.

I shoot up in the bed they put me in. My hands are tied down. I sigh and lay back down. The girl walks over to me and sits down on the edge of the bed. "How did that work out for you?"

I turn to the boy and stick my tongue out at him. "Pietro, leave the girl alone. She isn't here by choice. It's not her fault that she has a better understanding of what happened."

I freeze at the name. I quickly break the cuffs around my hands and walk closer to his cage. "Did you say Pietro?" I asks, shakily.

"That is my name, girly."

"Wanda?" I ask the girl.

She stares at me. "How do you know my name?"

"That's not possible," I whisper. "Prove it. Prove that you are Pietro and Wanda Maximoff."

They both stare at me. "Why should we prove anything to you? We don't even know your name."

"I'll tell you my name if you prove it. Tell me something that only you would know from before you were ten."

"I was slow back then. Never could beat Wanda or my other friend in a race."

"Do you have a picture of your friend?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a picture.

"Be careful with it. It's the only thing we have of her left." I take the picture gently and see myself when I was seven surrounded my two people who are probably the twins. I start to cry as I hand back the picture. "Why are you crying?"

"You really are them. Pietro and Wanda," I say.

"We proved it to you. Tell us your name."

"Anya."