1/ What in tarnation.

⩇⩇:⩇1

⩇⩇:⩇1

"Ahh..my dear beloved."

"A lovely and noble flower of evil."

"Truly, you are the most beautiful of all."

"Mirror, mirror on the wall..."

"Who is the..."

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror."

"As long as your heart desires,"

"take the hand that appears in the mirror."

"For me, For them, For you."
"We are all running out of time."

"No matter what,"

"never let go of my hand."

Welcome to the villains' world.

You suddenly woke up in a coffin, with your hair in your mouth. You quickly start panicking as you have no idea where you are, or what you're inside right now.

"What's all that racket..?" You whisper to yourself. "Crap. People are coming, gotta get that uniform while.." You hear footsteps getting closer.

"Grrr..! The lid is too heavy." You flinch as the lid gets blown off by blue fire. "What in the-!?" You sit up and look around for the person who burned the lid off, oh, speaking of lids. You just realized you were in a coffin, were you dead? "Gyah! -I mean, what!? You ain't supposed to be awake!" A possum yells as it looks at you, while you decide to take in its appearance.

Its fur is grey in color, with a white patch at his chest along with pink paw pads, coupled with stylized electric blue flames blazing from his ears. His eyes are bright blue as well. Around his neck, he wears a black-and-white striped bow tie which is torn at the ends; it also has a pitchforked tail.

"Well howdy-doo, uhm, possum." You move your hand up to your head to tip your hat but realize it's not there, instead you feel some sort of hood on top of your head. As you realize that you quickly stand up and look around in the coffin for your hat.

"Just who're you callin' a possum!? I am the Great Grim!" The possum yells at you.

"Well, whatever. Hey human!" Grim tugs on your leg, trying to get your attention as you're still looking around for your hat. "Hurry up and give me those clothes!" He gets irritated as he sees you holding your hat up to your chest while sighing. "Sorry, let me introduce myself." You take off your hood and put on your hat. "Well, howdy-doo, Mr. Great Grim, a pleasure makin' your acquaintance. I'm Y/N." You tip your hat as the possum looks weirdly at you.