30/ Tournament gone wrong

⩇2:30

⩇2:30

"Welcome, one and all, to the Night Raven College interdorm Spelldrive tournament! Thank you for your patience. The players will be entering the stadium momentarily!"

The audience lets out cheers and screams at the announcement, the Spelldrive tournament already streaming on all sorts of electronics across the whole of Twisted Wonderland.

"First up will be last year's champion. But can lightning really strike thrice? Give it up for the Reigning Light... DIIIIIAAAAASOOOOOMNIIIIIAAAAA!" The announcer yells into his mic, making you sweatdrop at all of the cheers.

You put your hands into your pockets and feel nothing inside. "Wait a minute-?" You flip your pockets inside out and see that they were empty, where was Ruggie's magical pen? Did you drop it?

Somewhere else was Ruggie. He was clutching onto his magical pen with a smirk, "Ooh, what a crowd! It should be plenty large enough... Sha ha ha!" He takes out a suspicious looking bottle from his ridiculously big pockets. "First, to drink Azul's potion... Urk?!"

"Blech! What IS this?! It's awful! It's like...stew someone aged in gym sock." He sticks out his tounge in disgust. "Urgh... Okay, get it together, Ruggie. Let's go." He readies his magical pen with a small blush on his face as he remembers how he stole it back.

Ruggie knew that you stole his pen, during one of your shared lessons he stole it back but.. got a little touch of your buttocks by accident.

"Time to fire off my signature spell..." He mumbles to himself and points his pen at a random student, "Let's send the audience running like a stampede of wildebeests! Okay, folks... "Laugh With Me!""

"What in Celestia?" You look at the crowd that were converging in some sort of reckless stampede. Grim looks at you and then at the crowd with the same expression, "Not our problem." He shrugs.

"What is going on over there? There's a whole bunch of people charging at the players!"

"Wh-whaaaaa?! My body, I can't control— Ah! Out of the way! Out of the way!"

"What?! What's happening?!" The announcer questioned with a shaky voice, "Everyone please, calm down! I beg of you!" He pleads but that obviously did not work.

"Whoa... Azul's potion is insane! Look at how many people I can control at once!" Ruggie chuckles as he makes a random student twerk for funsies, although his happiness was short lived as his knees started getting weaker. 

"I don't know how many more..." He says inbetween pants, "...I can handle, but this...should be enough!"

"Let's see what you do now! Surely you wouldn't use magic against civilians? You're the Prince of the Fae, Malleus. Even if you wanted to, you wouldn't dare!" He exclaims, looking at Malleus who was looking somewhere else. "So get squashed instead! Shyeheehee!"