3/ Rainbow's and cleanin'

⩇⩇:⩇3

⩇⩇:⩇3

"Hee hee hee... Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?"

You look into the bedroom with your toothbrush in hand and see a ghost right above Grim. "Mmmmm... Nngh... Five more minutes, Y/N..." Grim says, probably thinking that its you talking to him. "Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not ever have wake up again." The ghost laughs. "Just like us!"

"Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Y/N, up and at 'em!" Grim yells, looking in the direction of your bed but sees that your not there. "W-wha!? Ghosts! Have you killed off my Henchman!?" He looks around for you. "I'm here Grim." Grim screams as you appear behind him with your toothbrush in hand. "How the-!? How are you already awake!" You look down at him before speaking. "Years of apple buckin', had to wake up early." You look at the ghosts. "Mornin' you three."

"Morning AJ." They say simultaneously before one of them float torwards Grim, startling him in the process. "So you all are gonna be living here now? You're gonna get pranked!" He laughs. "Psh, we'll get rid of you eventually!" As Grim continues speaking to the ghosts you look torwards the door as it slams open, revealing Crowley in all his might.

"Good morning, you two, did you sleep well?" He asks the both of you while smiling. "Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how ramshackle is this dorm? And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!" Grim whines and looks at his little pet bed that broke. "Well, Grim got woken up by ghosts, I slept great."

"I am delighted to hear that you've adjusted so well, despite being sent another world!" Crowley turns to you, completely ignoring Grim and his moment of despair. "I came here to speak about your work."

"Your job today is to clean the campus. That said, the campus is vast, and without magic, it'd be quite the Herculean task to clean it all. Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library. Now, Y/N..." He smiles. "I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim,  don't want him to cause another incident like yesterday." He somehow explained all that without taking a breath. "Aye, aye captain'!"

He chuckles before speaking. "Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria. I eagerly await the fruits of your labor." He gives one last smile before leaving. "Hrmph. I ain't cleanin' nothin'! I'm here to study magic so I can be blastin' off spells left and right! Like BAM! POW! FWOOM!" Grim makes gestures while making cute noises. "That's cute, Grim." You walk into the hallway and try to find some clothes.

"H-hey! Henchman don't leave me here with the ghosts! im scar- i mean..!" He quickly follows you. You chuckle as you slow your pace for him to catch up.

----

If you're wondering, you found an old uniform in the ramshackle dorm. No, it wasn't fancy. In fact, it was gray training shorts with a plain gray t-shirt. Yes, that was it, a boring uniform. But your "The Y/N AJ L/N" so you never complain, the plainer the better right?