4/ Chasin' and Fairytales

⩇⩇:⩇4

⩇⩇:⩇4

You and Grim meet up with Crowley in the cafeteria. He gave you three brooms to clean the windows with before leaving with that annoying smile.

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim whines as you look at him. "We just gotta man up and do it." You bend over to fix your shoelaces because they keep becoming undone no matter how many times you tie them.

"What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did... Grrr!" He stomps around angrily before the two of you make eye contact. "....I don't care what happened to that guy, this is to late! He bailed on us." You look at him before putting down your broom. "Let's go fetch him."

"Ain't no way am I doin' his punishment for him! Let's go Henchman! I don't care if we gotta drag him kickin' and screamin', he's washin' those windows!" 

----

You open the door to a random classroom as Grim starts yelling..at nobody. "Hey! Ace! Get over here! Try to hide from me, will ya! Huh... Maybe there's really no one here?" Grim looks around the room as a painting starts talking. "No, I'm here." You flinch and look at the talking painting.

"Bwaah! The painting just talked!" Grim yells.

"What now? It's not uncommon for painting's to talk. The lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one. As long as a painting has a mouth, why wouldn't it be able to talk? Is that really so strange?" He questions as you look at him dumbfounded.

"Uhm? yeah it is! I've never seen a talkin' painting before!" You look skeptically at the painting as it starts speaking again. "Well, your "usual" and my "usual" clearly differ. Shall we agree to disagree on the matter?" Oh my, he seems to have an attitude.

"Now, you seem to be searching for someone."

"We're lookin' for this guy called Ace. He's got messy ginger hair and a heart drawn on his face." Grim says. "Ah, I know the one. A new student, I believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago." You and Grim glance at eachother.

"Whaaaaat! So he did try to get away!" Grim runs torwards the door as you follow him before looking at the painting. "Which way did he go?" 

"The door to the dorms is in the eastern building." The painting says.

"Hey! Y/N come here! Were going after him!" He uses his canines to pull on your pants as you awkwardly laugh before running to the east with him.

----

Ace was peacefully talking to himself. "Yeah right, like I'm gonna was a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and—" "Aha! Gotcha punk!" Grim yells as you two of you run torwards Ace, while your holding your hat so it stays on your head.