16/ Well that was quick

⩇1:16

⩇1:16

Y/N is turning into me more and more every chapter and that ain't good

"Off with your heads!"

Riddle yells, Ace and Deuce being collared immediately. "Urrrgh... Not again. I didn't even have time to finish my spell!"

You see Deuce sigh in disappointment, "He shut us down like it was nothing..."

You, Grim and Crowley were standing incredibly far away from them for some odd reason which made you eye Crowley suspiciously, "You scared or somethin' Crowley? Why're we standin' so far away."

"Shut thy insolent mouth." He responds, making you scoff and turn to look at the 'fight' in front of you instead.

You had powers, you could totally beat Riddle before anyone could even blink.

The thing was, you were always in the background back in Ponyville. You only used your powers when singing with your friends, so you were unsure if you could even use them without them.. You've never tried.

"Visualization is key to spell casting." Crowley states, "The better you are at accurately visualizing your magic's effects, the stronger and more precise it will be."

"It would appear Mr. Rosehearts has finely honed his magic."

Grim sighs, "Myah... They didn't stand a chance." Riddle turns to look at you for a split second before turning his attention back to the two boys. "Hmph. You didn't even last five seconds."

He chuckles, "That was all you had, and still you thought to challenge me? You must be utterly humiliated."

"I guess my mother was right. A man who cannot follow rules is a man who cannot achieve anything."

"Tch... We agree that rules should be followed. But forcing others to follow nonsensical rules like the ones you've enacted is tyranny!" Deuce yells at him.

You harshly hit Crowley with your elbow making him look at you angrily, "What?!" 

"What's tyranny?"

He stares at you dumbfounded by your countryism, choosing to ignore you and overlook the battle. "Don't ignore me."

Riddle suddenly yells, gaining your attention. "Then you agree that breaking rules is wrong. And in this dorm, I AM the rules."

"Therefore, those who cannot abide by my decisions deserve not the heads they use to complain!" He exclaims in his normal voice.

"Riddle that ain't right, everypony- Everybody should be able to do what they want and not get beheaded! That's overboard." You exclaim and then turn to look back at Crowley.

"Was I being melodramatic when I said 'beheaded'?" 

"Kind of but It's fine."

Riddle growls, "I am the one who decides what is wrong and right!" He yells. "What sort of pitiful education have you received, that you cannot follow such simple rules?"