26/ Meetin' and spyin'

⩇2:26

⩇2:26

How were you supposed to sleep when a demon cat was was talking in his sleep and taking up the entire bed despite his small size?

Grim snored with drool down his chin, "Mmm. Didja see that... Totally wrecked 'em with my power shot..." You look at him and roll your eyes before cover your ears. Hopefully you would be able to block out his snoring

SNORE

You groan and sit by the edge of your bed, "Grim I am this close.." You mumble and stand up, putting on a spare white shirt that went right under your butt since you were only wearing your undergarments to bed.

You make your way towards the door of Ramshackle and put on Kalim's cardigan so you didn't freeze to death before opening the door, cold air slapping you in the face.

"Whoa, I felt that." You adjust the cardigan like an old grandma and walk out, silently closing the door behind you. The cold wet grass felt uncomfortable to walk in so you jog towards a tree and climb it.

Nobody would've thought to climb a tree when they can't sleep but your.. you, so.

You sit down on a thick tree branch and swing your legs before suddenly hearing an unknown voice, "Hm? Who's that over there?" The man asks as you look down and see a black haired guy with.. horns?

He didn't seem to have noticed you since you were sitting in a tree so you adjust your sitting position so that the tree branch was in between your legs and slide down to the left- your legs wrapped around the branch.

"Are you a hobo?" You appear infront of his face upside-down , startling him. He looks up and see's that you were hanging upside-down on the tree before making eye contact, "..No I am not a hobo."

"Well, this is a surprise. A child of man, are you?" He crosses his arms. "Do you need help getting down?" He questions since your face was getting red from being upside-down for too long.

"Yeah I'd really love that." You answer as he hugs your waist and de-attach you from the branch, almost being slapped in the face by your.. privates since you weren't wearing any pants.

He closes his eyes and looks away since he wouldn't wanna make eye-contact with the privates, "Oh my bad." You apologize as he adjusts your position in his arms so he's carrying the right way before letting you down.

He opens his eyes again, not seeming embarrassed at all, "Do you live here? I was under the impression that this dorm had been abandoned for some time. I quite enjoy having a place where I could go to enjoy the peace of solitude."

You tilt your head, "Who're you again?" His eyes widen by your question. "Who am I...? You really don't know who I am? Interesting." "What is your name?" He asks.

"I'm the dorm prefect, Y/N." You respond with a smile, "Y/N... An unusual name, to be sure. I am... No, never mind. I'd rather you remain unaware." He shakes his head before continuing, "It's for your own benefit, I assure you. Instead, I will permit you to call me by a name of your choosing."