Chapter 4: Hiring New Teachers

(Meanwhile at Battle Alliance Academy, James and Karla are watching all of the heroes coming to the academy. They see Rex and his teammates.)

James: (smiles) Welcome to Battle Alliance Academy, boys.

Rex: Thank you, Mr and Mrs. Emilio.

Blaze: (smiles) Glad to be here.

Aidan: (smiles) Hell yeah, glad to be here as well.

Morpho: (smirks) I want to kick some faker asses.

Dake: We need to outsmart them first.

Breizh: (bows) Pleasure to meet you, Headmaster and Headmistress Emilio.

Karla: (smiles) The pleasure is all ours, Breizh.

(They walk inside as an undead Bounty Hunter and an Assassin named Toji Rentaro comes in along with his girlfriends.)

Toji: How do you do, sir and ma’am? I’m Toji Rentaro, and these are my girlfriends Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko.

James: (smiles) Good to meet you, Toji.

Karla: (smiles) Same goes to your ladies.

(As they walk inside, a male figure wearing a black jacket and a white hood comes in, and it’s Finn Weal, also known as Kamen Rider Delta.)

Finn: Hello, Mr and Mrs. Emilio. I’m Finn Weal, also known as Kamen Rider Delta.

Karla: (giggles) A Kamen Rider.

James: (chuckles) You’re one lucky man, I’ll tell ya.

Finn: (giggles) Thanks, Mr. Emilio. (smiles) Well, I should be heading inside for now, see ya.

James: (smiles) You too, Mr. Weal.

(He goes inside as James and Karla suddenly see another black haired boy.)

James: (amazed) Whoa! This is new!

Karla: (giggles) Yep. I even invited this young boy with his symbiote.

(The boy is revealed to be Robert as he bows to the Headmasters.)

Robert: Hello, Headmaster and Headmistress, I am Robert, host of the symbiote named Perfect Venom. We’re glad to be here to help you fight against Union Academy.

James: (smiles) It’s an honor as well, Robert.

(He walks inside the academy as Slinger, Hiroshi and the shipgirls come in.)

James: (smiles) Ladies and gentlemen, glad to have you invited.

Slinger: (smiles) Good to be here.

Hiroshi: It’s an honor to be here, Headmaster and Headmistress.

Shipgirls: (bow) Glad to be here as well

Karla: (smiles) You as well, ladies.

(As they walk inside, they notice someone is missing.)

Slinger: The Megaforce Hunters aren’t here.

Hiroshi: They probably went home, I guess.

(As they walk towards the academy, Bruce, Sarah and Nicholas come in as well.)

James: (smiles) Hello, camera people. Welcome to Battle Alliance Academy.

Bruce: (bows) It’s an honor to be here.

Sarah: (smiles) We’re really glad to help you fight against Union Academy.

James: (smiles) Thank you, camera heroes. Just head inside while we wait for the others.