Chapter 10: Recon by Fire/Ally Captured

(At Yokosuka, Hiroshi, Enterprise, Zane and Murasaki as they get inside a building near a carrier.)

Hiroshi: Alright, let's see what's inside of this building.

(They don't see anything, except for some containers. As Enterprise opens them up, they see some IS suits and a logo which resembles of Red and Blue.)

Hiroshi: Don't they already have enough IS suits?

Enterprise: Something tells me someone else is backing Union up. But who?

(He then pulls out a magenta camera and takes some pictures as he believes they can be useful.)

Hiroshi: Let's go.

(Hiroshi, Murasaki, Zane and Enterprise go outside and meet up with Rex and Morpho after checking the building.)

Rex: Found anything?

Zane: Nope, no missile in this building but only I.S armor in containers.

Enterprise: But we also found a logo of color resemble of red and blue?

Rex: We'll talk about this later, General, we're at the port, just off coast, no Unions, no missiles. Only IS and JSDF.

General Alexander Johnson: (radio) Copy, I'm directly across... I've got problems here Cap.

Rex: Copy, stand by. Morpho, get your gun up toward the ocean. Enterprise, use your arrows and don't launch the fighters, we don't want to get any international incident. Hiroshi, Zane, Murasaki you three aswell.

Zane: What is it?

General Alexander Johnson: (radio) It's I.S and Atlas Gunship. Confirm it's Union's heroes and there's Chifuyu as well... they have combat and weapons... CONTACT! Engaging!

Rex: GENERAL!

(They see in the distance saw the General firing the rifle at the I.S pilots and destroying them. Suddenly Atlas Gunships surround the boat.)

Zane: Fuck! They're boarding!

Rex: Fire your weapons, we have to keep it hidden or you'll end up capture. FIRE!

(Hiroshi, Zane, Enterprise and Morpho fire their weapons and arrows at the gunship but it circle around them.)

Rex: GENERAL... GENERAL...

Morpho: ALEXANDER! Fuck-! I can't see what's happening!

Zane: Atlas Gunship surrounded the boat, I can't fire it.

Rex: They have him hummed in-he's surrounded.

General Alexander Johnson: (radio) Union's on the boat and Chifuyu as well..., They're taking it or me...

Chifuyu: (radio) Drop your weapons, drop your weapons. Surrender now, you're surrounded!!

General Alexander Johnson: (radio) I will not surrender, Kiss my ass!

Chifuyu: (radio) Take him away!

Huntsman 1: (radio) You heard them. Take him now!

Chifuyu: (radio) You are a prisoner of Union Academy.

General Alexander Johnson: (radio) Get your hands off me!

(The airship hovers up as Union captured the General Alexander as a prisoner of Union Academy.)

Rex: General... GENERAL...!

(However, his radio has no response)

Zane: He's on the Gunship - They're taking him...

Morpho: They got him Captain. They took the General...

Rex: Well, let's get off the X and talk to James.

(Rex jumps on the RHIB then Morpho, Zane, Hiroshi, Enterprise and Murasaki also get in the RHIB. Rex drives the RHIB and heads to their Exfil point outside the city.)

Morpho: We need to get General back.

Rex: Let's move.

Hiroshi: (to Morpho) Don't worry, I'll bring him back.

Enterprise: You're crazy?

Hiroshi: Someone has to save the general. If they manage to extract something important from him, we will all die.

(He then places the Desire Driver in his waist.)

DESIRE DRIVER!

(He pulls out a Raise Buckle as he prepares to transform.)

SET!

Hiroshi: (snaps fingers) Henshin!

BOOST! READY, FIGHT!

(Boostriker then comes to Hiroshi as he rides it and goes after the Atlas Gunship.)

Geats: Now, here comes the highlight.

(Geats jumps higher as he gets on Atlas Gunship, and the Union Heroes noticed that.)

Huntsman 1: Who's that?

(Suddenly Geats starts punching each Huntsman, Devil and IS Pilot as he gets close to the room where Chifuyu is torturing Alexander. He pulls out his camera and records the torture session as he intends to expose it.)

Geats: Chifuyu Orimura... you will die today.

(To be continued)