Chapter 13: Amity Colosseum Raid/Union Exposed

(Pablo, Icarus, Laura, Bill, Zane, Hiroshi, Toji and other students are seen ready for their raid on Amity Coliseum.)

Bill: I still can't believe we're finally going to fight those fakers

Zane: Yeah, but where is Jason and his Rebellion League?

Pablo: He said they are taking the opportunity to free all of the slave workers from Schnee Dust Mines.

Hiroshi: I just hope there are enough information inside that Colosseum.

Pablo: Don't worry, guys. What matters is that we're finally going to make those bastards pay for the suffering they caused for years. For we are the Battle Alliance Academy, THE SCHOOL WHICH TRAINS THE GENERATION OF TRUE HEROES!

B.A.H.: (in unison) YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

(They finally arrive at Amity Coliseum as Hiroshi goes to a different direction, suddenly several screens of the Union Headmasters show up.)

Ozpin: Welcome to the Amity Colosseum!

Superman (Justice Lords): This place was made for a sole purpose.

Ironwood: This purpose was to bring the nations together, and it will serve that purpose once again.

Pablo: Under a banner of corruption.

Gendo: Tough talk for a powerless brat.

(Gendo then clicks a button, and then several cages are seen, containing each of the non-corrupted Union Students in them, including Pablo's friends.)

Gendo: My son and many rebels dared to disobey us to their last moments. Now you have a choice. Surrender now, or they will pay the price.

????: How about YOU surrender instead, Union pricks?

Nezu: That voice...

Sirzechs: You've got some nerve placing your feet here, Hiroshi.

Hiroshi: (offscreen) Really? Can you at least guess where am I?

(Meanwhile at Union CIty, the citizens are seen watching a footage of a random Union Student making a deal with a member of the League of Darkness to frame another Union Student.)

(Cut to New Orleans, the citizens watch a footage of Sirzechs ordering a massacre in a village as some "noble" devils forced the surviving citizens to become part of their peerages.)

(In Tokyo, the citizens watch the footage of Issei Hyoudou, Minoru Mineta and other perverts making a deal with Edwin Black and the Nomad to have some girls for themselves.)

(In Menagerie, everyone gets shocked by seeing their fellows being forced to work as slaves at the Schnee Dust Mines.)

(In Gotham, the citizens got shocked by seeing Batman (Justice Lords) helping his fellow teammates to break all of Arkham Inmates' minds, including The Joker.)