Chapter 8: Villainous Meeting/Rise of Kamen Rider Tiger

(Meanwhile in Union City, Dark Magna Defender is seen meeting with Void Sentry and Darkus Rodan.)

V. Sentry: So you're my comrade. Victor told me about you.

D. M. Defender: (nods) Indeed, since we both transformed into evil revised versions of the Megaforce Society. I'm Kenan Fang, pleased to meet you.

V. Sentry: Norris Hudson, glad to team up with you.

(Suddenly two portals open as Victor Chase shows up along with his comrades from Another-Verse.)

D. M. Defender: (confused) Who are they?

Victor: (smiles) I contacted our new allies ever since both Dormammu and Virgolial hired us ever since we were waiting for the end of the Heisei Era. Meet the Another Daikaiju.

????: (smiles) It’s good to see you again, Victor.

Victor: Same here, Josh Elite of the Timejackers.

D. M. Defender: Wait, Timejackers? I thought they were destroyed by Ohma Zi-O.

Josh: No, my dear friend. Ever since my father died when I was young, I was abused by my mother, sister and brother. Once we got to Galaxy Garrison, all adults thought I wasn't better than my father, and I ran outside to let my anger out. But a certain Timejacker gave me his powers.

D. Rodan: It's Swartz, right?

Josh: Yes, he gave me his powers to conquer the world. And now I show them the true power of Time Jacker, my step-family is now afraid of me and Victor told you that we met. Both of us are no longer human, were more like Demi-Humans.

Victor: Ever since I was young that my parents neglected me ever since only they pay attention to my brother & sister. Bullied in school and nobody helped me and I shown them the true power of Zangyack Armarda, I found the cybernetic soldiers ever since and started terrorize my hometown and my so-called family finally realize what have they done and they're now frightened by me.

????: And I'm guessing you brutalize them.

Victor: (nods) Yes. (laughs evilly) I love my job, I first met Josh in Dark Omni-Arena when we were hired by both Virgolial and Dormammu to join forces. But they sadly died from those Heisei Heroes, so we can rule Reiwa Era for them. Josh taught me to do time traveling like Time Jacker do, I revived Zangyack Armada and turned every worthy teenager into our servants to destroy the heroes themselves. We are far more powerful than regular humans, both Zangyack and Time Jacker will destroy Reiwa (stern) ever since both Black Sun Warriors and Compati Fury destroy both Another Virgo and Shattered Grimlock in the first place.

Josh: (nods) Yes, and now I feel some heisei aura. I think they're here. Oh, I almost forgot, I would like to introduce both Another Daikaiju Members since I picked them in Megaforce Cosmic Fury's Universe. Zangyack Armada, met the evil revival of Tyon and Demonik.

 Zangyack Armada, met the evil revival of Tyon and Demonik