Chapter 17: The Final Battle

(The Emilio Family and the Battle Alliance Academy students find out that Ironwood has the last missile in Chicago. They decide to travel in there through a boat along with US Marines as Pablo hears Rex.)

Rex: (comms) Floor 56 is our primary objective. It's well fortified with limited access. Ironwoods may be holed up there.

Pablo: Copy, Let's nail this bastard once and for all, sir.

(Pablo, Icarus and Laura go into the building as they meet up with Rex and Aidan.)

Rex: Alpha 2-1, moving to hook point.

(Pablo, Icarus and Laura walk down on the building upside down, and then they jump down as they see the civilians being held hostage by Atlas Soldiers.)

Rex: (comms) Pablo, you guys need to rescue civilians, be advise, we got Atlas another General Winter Schnee and ace Operatives in the building so you guys handle this, while me and Aidan will find Ironwood.

Pablo: Good luck, captain.

(The trio then prepares to transform.)

ZERO-TWO DRIVER!

LET'S GIVE YOU POWER

ZERO-TWO JUMP!

Pablo/Laura: Henshin!

Icarus: HABATAKI!

ZERO-TWO RISE! ROAD TO GLORY HAS TO LEAD TO GROWIN' PATH TO CHANGE ONE TO TWO! KAMEN RIDER ZERO-TWO! IT'S NEVER OVER!

Tiger/Habataki/Zero-Two: (in unison) There is a trio who can stop you, and that's us!

(Winter and the Ace Operatives notice the Kamen Rider Trio.)

Winter: Tch, it's those brats! (to the soldiers) GET THEM!

(Habataki and Zero-Two charge at the Atlas Soldiers as they start shooting while Tiger uses one of the cards.)

STRIKE VENT!

(Tiger summons his Destclaws, and then he slashes other Atlas Soldiers. As they bring them down, Habataki prepares to change forms.)

Habataki: DAKURAUN!

(As Habataki changes forms, Winter gestures the Ace Ops to attack the trio.)

)