Chapter 6: Return of the Terrorcons

(Meanwhile in Atlas, one former male soldier is seen being pushed to his prison cell by the other soldiers as they found out that he betrayed them.)

Atlas Soldier 1: (glares) You've got some nerve to betray us and free those filthy animals.

Atlas Soldier 2: And Clover almost died because of this treachery. You're lucky he's still alive. Or else, the General would demand your execution in this exact moment!

(Suddenly one of their communicators beeps, and the Atlas Soldiers attends it.)

Atlas Soldier 1: Hello? Yes, General. We captured the traitor. Okay.

(He hangs up as he smirks deviously.)

Atlas Soldier 1: Bad news for you, traitor. The general has scheduled your execution for tomorrow. Enjoy your last moments, Kenan.

(The Atlas Soldiers walk away while laughing as they fistbump. Kenan then throws a metal plate to the side.)

Kenan: (stern) I wish I could destroy this damn place

(Suddenly some purple smoke comes into his prison cell, forming some kind of Dark Morpher.)

Kenan: (shocked) What the hell is this?

(He picks it up and feels some dark energy coming from the morpher.)

Kenan: What should I do with it?

(He suddenly hears a mysterious voice.)

????: Say "Dark Magna Power".

(He gets scared as he looks around, and then the mysterious voice speaks again.)

????: Say those words, human. And you can get your revenge on those pricks.

Kenan: (frightened) W-W-Who's there?

????: Behind you.

(He sees a demi-human behind him and gasps in fear.)

????: There's no need to be frightened, Kenan Fang

Kenan: (shocked) How did you know my name?

????: (smiles) I've been watching you the whole time, waiting for the right time for vengeance for those who did wrong. I believe it's payback time for what they did to you.