Chapter 14: Battle Alliance vs Union/Shadow Treachery

(The Battle Alliance Heroes are ready to fight the Union Heroes as both teams charge at each other. Ash pulls out his pokeball and throws it.)

Ash: Gengar, I choose you!

(Gengar is summoned as he charges at Koneko.)

(Pablo (Kamen Rider Tiger) pulls out a card and inserts it on his Axe-like device.)

TRICK VENT!

(Tiger multiplies into four and fights Team SSSN as he slashes them with his weapon.)

Tiger: I should thank my father for this.

(Habataki slashes Cardin, Dove and Sky while Zero-Two punches and kicks Issei. Tiger pulls out another card as he uses it.)

STRIKE VENT!

(Tiger gets armed with Destclaws as he slashes Team SSSN and beats them up.)

Tiger: (pulls out a card) Prepare to die!

ADVENT!

(Destwilder shows up and starts beating the crap out of Team SSSN, but then Cecilia charges at Tiger, who uses one more card.)

FREEZE VENT!

(Cecilia is stopped.)

Cecilia: What the

Cecilia: What the... I can't move...

(Tiger then pulls one more card as he prepares to finish Cecilia.)

FINAL VENT!

(Destwilder then grabs Cecilia and drags her across the ground towards Tiger, who impales her with the Destclaws, and she is reduced to dust.)

(Meanwhile, Habataki is seen blowing in a blowgun style, releasing Onishi bullets into Cardin, Dove and Sky.)

Habataki: Ongekiso Senpuuissen!

(Then, he starts to play a Sound of Purification by blowing on the flute hole found on the Rekku's shaft, reacting the Onishi and causing damage as Cardin screams in anger.)

Cardin: YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS, YOU ONI FREAK!

(The trio explodes as Habataki scoffs.)

Habataki: This is the end of Team CRDL!