Chapter 16: Prelude to the Final Battle

(The rescued students, staff and Headmasters of Battle Alliance Academy found out about Shadow Company's true colors, and they realize that James Ironwood still has one remaining trick up his sleeve: The last missile. Now they have two enemies: Shadow Company and Ironwood.)

Rex: Alright, Mediziner gave permission to bring my troops and take your academy.

James: So we'll have the advantage.

Juan: And be advised, they'll be on high alert because of the prison break. We'll infiltrate the base with the Three Ghost team. Team 1 is Rex, Morpho, pilot, Ichika, me, Azazal, Serafall and the rest...

(He then turns to his children and some of his friends.

James: Team 2 is Juan, Aidan, Pablo, Icarus, Laura, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Hiroshi, o.W.n Rebirth mercenaries troops and the other students.

(Finally he turns to Drake, Breizh and Blaze.)

James:Team 3 Drake, Breizh and Blaze will provide cover on the hills.

(He faces back at his teammates.)

James: Team -1 will use the tunnels to get to the tarmac and command a help. His pilot and Rex end up attacking the Helicopter.

(He turns to Ghost Team 2.)

James: Team 2 will stand outside until Captain fires on the entry gate and lets them in the fight on their way to Graves. I suspect he'll be in my school academy defended by his best shooters.

(He faces back at Morpho, Azazel and Ichika.)

James: While Morpho, Azazel, Serafall, and I locate and secure Chifuyu...

(He turns to Ghost Team 2.)

James: Ghost team 2 will find Graves... and kill him...

(They then prepare for their final mission to reclaim what they worked for.)

(Meanwhile, a random young boy is seen accompanied by an older adult as they see the poster of General Ironwood with a "Wanted" on it.)

????: Looks like this world's James Ironwood is up to no good as well