Chapter 5: Rescue Operation/Demise of Bakusquad

(Some moments ago, TF-279 is seen gathered as they prepare for their mission.)

Rex: Alright, team. Listen, intel reports an Atlas Airship, heading to Union Academy, carrying one payload and one prisoner.

Drake: Who is the prisoner.

(A picture shows Finn Weal's mugshot.)

Rex: Finn Weal, he is another Kamen Rider, also known as Delta.

Juan: He's right, our objective: Rescue the prisoner, take any intel we need to inform Battle Alliance Academy.

Morpho: So... kind of operation?

Rex: The operation is called, Operation Expendables.

(Two V-280 Valor fly toward the atlas Airship as the camera zooms in on Breizh, who is starring at atlas airship.)

Mythical Pilot: Command, this is Mythical 1 and 2 we're at Atlas Airship.

Command: (radio) Roger, that prepare for embark, and destroy the Atlas Airship.

(Two V-280 valor are surrounded the bridge as the crew doesn't know)

Juan: Alright, ropes on.

(Rex ropes down first followed by Breizh, Syria and Bucketman. Once team one lands on the bridge, Juan shouts.)

Juan: WEAPONS FREE!

(Team 1 killed everyone on the bridge including the captain of Atlas Airship. Team 2 proceeds to go down to the deck, and they had bombs on their bag while Bucketman has a button to detonate the ship. Syria found the brig. Syria whistle to Rex, he smirked, he grabbed the card and opened the brig freeing Finn Weal.)

Finn: Ahhhhhh... where am I?

Rex: Relax, you're safe with us.

Finn: W-who are you?

Rex: I'm Rex, but call me Cap, this my team, however Juan is the leader.

Finn: Are you guys members of the Battle Alliance Academy?

Rex: Umm no, we're the mercenaries from an organization called o.W.n Rebirth, we support Battle Alliance Academy as the alliance.

Finn: R-right.

(Morpho calls on radio.)

Morpho: Juan, we need help.

Juan: Morpho, status?

Morpho: (radio) We've got "Heroes" in the airship, we can't hold them!!

Finn: Guys, leave it to me, I'll get your guys back.

Rex: Right, Finn, listen... my team are planning to bomb the airship and also get any intel to get to academy.

(Finn smirks as he grabs his driver and phone from the storage as he prepares to transform.)

Finn: Henshin!

STANDING BY!

COMPLETE!

(Finn becomes Kamen Rider Delta and proceeds to the deck as he sees the "heroes" overwhelming Morpho's team.)

Hero 1: What is that?

Hero 2: Another...

(He gets interrupted as Delta punches him, and then he kicks the other hero away. Then some IS pilots charge at him, only to be easily kicked out as he pulls out his gun and his chip as he inserts the latter on the former.)

READY!

Delta: Check!

EXCEED CHARGE!

(He fires a purple drill at the last "hero" as he jumps off and delivers a drill kick at him.)

Delta: DIE!

(He kicks through the hero, killing him, and then Morpho, Aidan, Bucketman and Blaze salute him as he reverts back to human.)

Finn: Another day, it is.

(They then regroup with Juan and his team.)

Finn: Guys, did you get every airship?

Rex: Definitely, bad news, the airship is damaged, and the railgun is offiline, we can't hold them off, we have to jump the airship. Bucketman, do you have detonator button.

Bucketman: Yep, it's in my pocket.

Finn: What's the plan?

Rex: We're going to jump out of the airship, and Bucketman will press the button to detonate the airship along with the heroes and airship fleet in sky high.

Juan: Alright, let's go.

(Finn and TF-279 jump out of the airship as they fall down and deploy their parachute watching the damaged airship as its fleet surround them.)

Juan: Alright, light them up.

(Bucketman presses the button and the airship gets destroyed in skyhigh with heroes and airship fleet destroyed and killed.)

Rex: Command, this is Alpha 2-1, the ship was destroyed.

Command: (radio) Welcome, we'll pick you up in the skybound, and bring the new recruit back to Battle Alliance Academy. Command out.

(Cut to Union City, Bakusquad is seen having a patrol as Katsuki shows an angry expression.)

Katsuki: I just don't get it. Why do the Headmasters want those three weaklings back to our Academy so badly?

Eijiro: Orders are orders, Bakubro. They want the Sumdac Systems' technology. We must not disappoint them.

????: Like you disappoint your own brother with your superiority complex?

(Bakusquad turns to see a white haired boy with red eyes.)

Bakugo: (glares) Who are you, extra?

????: Hahahahaha! You're asking the name of an Assassin? Very well, I'll let you know before I get to kill you. My name is Toji Rentaro, and I came for your heads.

Mina: Uh... why?

Toji: Do you know how much the underworld is paying for your heads? At least... 100 million dollars for a Union Academy student. More... then I'll be paid with ten missiles and a spaceship!

Katsuki: Ha! Like you're going to have such things! (charges at Toji) NOW DIE!

(Katsuki charges at Toji, who then slashes him with the Inverted Spear of Heaven as he falls down.)

Katsuki: Ugh... beginner's luck...

(Katsuki tries to propel himself, but fails as Toji smirks.)

Toji: The Inverted Spear of Heaven works, I see.

Mina: (gasps) Did you say... Inverted Spear of Heaven?

Toji: (smirks) Yeah, it can nullify any type of superpowers, including quirks and semblances.

Katsuki: (angry) REVERT THIS! NOW!!!

Toji: (yawn) I was supposed to be frightened? (smirks) I'll show you frightening! WEATHER REPORT!

(Weather Report comes out and creates a heavy fog, making the Bakusquad unable to see Toji.)

Eijiro: Damn, how powerful is he?

Sero: We gotta find him before he- ACK!

(Sero's body is pierced by a gust of wind, and the same happens to Denki and Mina, and then Toji appears close to Eijiro and stabs his chest, making him cough blood.)

Toji: Even if you activated your quirk, it wouldn't make a single difference.

(Toji then goes to Katsuki, and beheads him.)

Toji: Too easy, but it's worth it.

(Some moments later, Toji is seen driving a spaceship as he heads towards the Battle Alliance Academy.)

Toji: A place for true heroes, huh? Well, might as well as give it a shot.

(That's how TF-279, Finn Weal and Toji Rentaro joined the Battle Alliance Academy.)