Chapter 7: Breaking Dekusquad/Threesome Funtimes (Lemon)

(At Union Academy, Dekusquad is seen standing in front of the Headmasters as Nezu speaks.)

Nezu: Thank you for coming so quickly.

Izuku: What's the mission?

Gendo: As you all know, Cardin lost his teammate Russel due to an Ultraman, and the now student of the Battle Alliance Academy, Toji Rentaro had killed Bakusquad.

Ochako: Bakugo and his team dead?

Sirzechs: Yes, I heard confirmed reports that someone in the underworld offered this Toji guy a big "reward" for their heads. Your first objective is to find who was the one who hired him and kill him. The second objective will be to find and capture Toji. Use force if necessary.

Tsuyu: Ribbit! Understood.

W. Woman (Justice Lords): It's a good opportunity to show the Battle Alliance Academy what we Union and Justice Lords are made of. Failures will not be tolerated.

Dekusquad: Yes, ma'am.

Izuku: Before we go, why didn't you send the Huntsmen and other Evangelion pilots for the recent missions?

Shoto: I think I know why. It's because Asuka and Touji got crippled by that Ultraman, and got unconscious for weeks.

Chifuyu: The same thing happened to Houki. So we decided to not risk sending other Huntsmen, Evangelion pilots or IS pilots.

Superman (Justice Lords): The Atlas fleet is waiting for your arrival. You know what to do.

Dekusquad: Hai.

(They get inside the Atlas Fleet, and then it goes towards the academy, but suddenly Raiden appears out of nowhere and slashes the fleet, destroying all of the Atlas Soldiers in there, but Dekusquad survived.)

Raiden: You have some nerve to come here

Ochako: Whoever you are, you're under arrest.

Tsuyu: Yeah, you murdered those Atlas Soldiers, and now we'll make you pay.

Raiden: Their survival was out of my equation. And you are the ones to pay for defying Eternity.

Iida: Yeah? You and who else?

(A giggle is heard as Yae Miko comes in.)

)