Chapter 5

‘’Uuum, Maia could you come with me to the toilet?’’ Cara asked, while she looked up to her.

‘’Sure’’ Maia said while she stood up. I saw them go upstairs and decided to go after them.

‘’Calm down, both of you!’’ I said worried about what could happen next.

‘’Wait a second Bella before you get nervous and stuff, I want to ask Maia something. Do you like Finn, Jack or Sam?’’ Cara asked waiting for her answer.

‘’I think that I like Finn… You?’’ Maia said waiting for Cara’s answer.

‘’I think that I like Sam…’’ Cara said shy.

‘’Oooh thank god! I thought that you two would have a ‘’The boy is mine ‘’ fight, like the past time…’’ I said happy.

‘’Haha no, not this time’’ Maia said smiling.

‘’Let’s go downstairs’’ Cara said smiling, as we all walked downstairs.

‘’Let’s continue the game!!’’ Jack said, when he saw us.

‘’Who’s turn is it?’’ Beau asked. We all looked at each other because nobody actually knew who’s turn it was.

‘’I’ll go’’ Maia said, reaching her hand out to the bottle. We all watched the bottle as it was spinning. The bottle spinning, and it was pointing to Finn.

‘’What’s your twitter?’’ Maia asked without even being shy.

‘’It’s @FinnHarries, what yours?’’ He asked looking at her with a smile on his face. She gave him her twitter and they ended up talking, so we didn’t continue with the game. I went upstairs to sit on the computer, and Cara went after me.

‘’They’re really nice..’’ Cara said, trying to open a conversation.

‘’Yes, and attractive too’’ I said not looking up from mu iMac. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I think it Beau… Someone knocked on the door.

‘’Who is it?’’ I asked.

‘’It us!’’ I heard Beau’s voice say.

‘’Can we come in?’’ He asked.

‘’Yeah, you can come’’ I said while turning around.