Chapter 11

‘’What the hell is going on?’’ I heard Cara say in confusion.

‘’wow I actually don’t know anymore..’’Maia said looking at Cara. I looked in the boys eyes, as he slowly released me. I actually saw that he was hot! And that kiss was just perfect! I walked away with Cara and Maia, but I still could tell that they were confused.

‘’Ok, can you tell us what was going on with him?’’Maia said.

‘’Well first he said that he knew me, but I really didn’t know who he was, and when you left me to get Cara, he kissed me!’’ I said a little bit shocked that it actually happed.

‘’Is he a good kisser?’’ Cara asked laughing.

‘’Yes, he was!’’ I said surprised.

‘’Well that is good for you, I guess..’’ Maia said still not knowing if I liked him or not. But I actually didn’t know from myself if I did.

‘’Let’s go home.’’ Cara said yawning.

We finally arrived at our hotel, and I was already laying in my bed. I heard my phone go of, I grabbed my phone and I saw that the number that texted me was not someone who I had the number of, so I couldn’t see who it was. But I decide to open the text and read it.

Hi Bella

It’s me Jack! I heard from Beau that you went to Australia with Maia and Cara. I hope that you all are having fun, but I wanted to ask you something and I couldn’t wait until you get back! So here it goes! Would you want to go out with me sometime? :)

Wow this was so unexpected, I really thought that Jack was falling for Cara… But I actually don’t know if I want him anymore.. I didn’t know what to answers.. I’ll just pretend that I didn’t see the text and go to sleep for now and answer him tomorrow.