Chapter 12

I woke up at 10 am, what a nice weather I was thinking in myself. But then I remembered that I had to answer Jack to. As I read the message again, and think of if I want to go out with Jack or not. Jack was nice and cute, but he’s to close with Cara, and I don’t like that. I started typing.

Hi Jack =)

It’s really nice in Australia and we’re gonna return to the UK Monday, over 3 days ! I really had a goodtime and the weather is beautiful just like the whole place! About the whole going out thing, I would love to <3

xx- Bella

I pressed the send bottom, so it seems like I’m going out with Jack.

*****************************************************************************

So where in the airplane to head back to The UK.

‘’Bella, I heard you and Maia talking when I was asleep.’’ Cara said looking at her phone.

‘’Um OK.. Where are you going with this?’’ I asked confused.

‘’Yeah.. Did Jack ask you out?’’ Cara said with a weird voice.

‘’Yes, he did.’’ I answered her with a smile.

‘’And did you say yes?’’ She asked turning her head and looking at me.

‘’Yes’’

‘’Why did you do that to me? You knew I liked him!’’ She said to me with tears in her eyes. Maia didn’t say anything because she was listing to music and didn’t hear a thing.

‘’How am I suppose to know that? You flirt with every guy you see! And you really need to stop because you’re really acting like a slut the last few days!’’ I said angry. Didn’t she want me to be happy one time, it’s always ‘’she’’ who gets he boys, it’s never me. Couldn’t she let it go this time!

‘’So you think I’m a slut?’’ She asked with a weak voice and tears in her eyes.

‘’Pretty much yeah!’’ I said to her not looking at her. And that’s how the conversation ended.