Chapter 16

The doctor was heading to Maia, I realized that this moment was going too slow, everything looked so black, not from colour but from thoughts and memories.

We all looked at the doctor, nobody said something, we were just quiet and nervous about what we’re gonna hear.

‘’Are you Finn Harries’ girlfriend?’’ the doctor asked Maia, and she nodded.

‘’Well, I’m really sorry for your lost.’’ He said, the expression on his face showed sympathy.

I looked at Maia, and I never saw her cry like this, it’s not like she’s crying a river, no the way she cried really showed that she was thinking of all the memories that she had with Finn. It wasn’t like a dramatic scene in a drama movie. It was like.. it was.. indescribable. The quite way she just stared in front of her, that was the way I would never wanted to see her in. Too weak to even cry harder.

I watched Maia stand up, and going to the room where Finn has passed away. Me and Cara wanted to leave her there for a while, so she could look at him for the last time. We saw that Jack came out of the room, probably also for the same reason as us.

I stood up and hugged him, I saw that he was crying like Maia did, it was really heartbreaking to see. I couldn’t believe that Finn had really passed away, yesterday he was still with us.. And now he was gone..