They Realize They Like You

Neil~ You were helping him with his lines in the courtyard, and you were really getting into it. He just sat back and admired you when you were reading a characters monologue. You had to snap him back into reality so he could read the next line, but from then on he had a secret crush on you.

Todd~ Todd gets uncomfortable eating in front of other people, and one day you saw him sitting alone and not eating. You sat next to him and agreed to take a bite of food together. You were super proud of him after he finished eating, and he's never felt this way about someone in his life. He ran away in the middle of lunch, so he could go tell Neil about it. 

Charlie~ Mr.Nolan hates you two together, but when you went against his rules just so you could see Charlie, he felt wanted. He would never admit to having a soft heart, but when you put him first he just feels a different way around you.

Knox~ We all know Knox isn't the smartest guy at Welton, so when you agreed to help him study for a trigonometry test, he felt like he had gotten saved. You were super patient with him and would explain things a dozen times just so he could get it. He realized he liked you when you would always get proud of him for solving a problem. 

Meeks~ Being the popular girl at school is fun and you have many friends, but you always make room for Meeks. You always asked him to play chess with him, and he would always be confused on why you wanted to spend your time with someone like him. Every time you hung out with him, he would like you even more. 

Pitts~ When he saw you organizing books at the library. Pitts is an awkward boy and doesn't know what to do a lot of the time, so when he saw you doing your job, he would just look at you. When you looked up at him, he would move his head away so fast. 

Cameron~ When you stuck up for him against Charlie. Cameron has never felt perfect or wanted and is used to the bullying by his friends, but when you disagreed with something Charlie said about Cameron, he felt a type of way. He thought you were joking around, but when you continued to stick up for him, he quickly had a fat crush on you.