When You Call Them Late At Night

(The image 🥲)

Neil ~ Is honestly really happy you called because he was probably up reading a play. He talks to you and only hangs up when you're ready, because he never ends the call on his behalf. 

Todd ~ When he hears your voice he gets worried at first because he thinks something is wrong, but once you tell him that you just want to talk he relaxes. You do most of the talking but he just lays in bed and listens to every word you say.

Charlie ~ He didn't pick up the first time because he doesn't like calling people, but when he answers the second time and knows it's you, he gets excited and throws all the plans of sleeping away. He asks you a billion questions so you can talk to him more. 

Knox ~ He probably called you first because he missed you, but when you two are finally on the phone, he doesn't mind talking till you're tired and he suggests sleeping while on the call.

Meeks ~ He was getting ready for bed, then you called, then he forgot about everything he was doing. You guys talk for about an hour then he encourages you to sleep and tells you that he wants you to be well rested. You don't argue and he goes to sleep with a smile on his face.

Pitts ~ He was reading a book when you called and he dropped the book so he could focus on you. You asked what he was doing and when he said he was reading, you asked him if he could read to you. He read a couple chapters before realizing you fell asleep to the sound of his voice. 

Cameron ~ He was already passed out, but when he answered the phone, you apologized because you knew he was sleeping. If it was anyone else, he would've been really annoyed but he tried waking up a little so he could talk to you.

Dead Poets Society PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara