Cute Things They Would Do For You

Neil~ I feel like he would really love photography, so he would always take candid pictures of you, and keep them and make a scrapbook just for you. He would show you and you thought it was so cute how much he loved you.

Todd~ We all know he would write poems for you, but the fact that he's comfortable enough to read them to you is something else. He would read it to you (he would be shitting himself) and you would sit and watch him in silence while trying to hold back tears. He thinks you hate it at first but when you hug him, all the fear goes away.

Charlie~ I said this in what it would be like to date him, but he would learn how to do your hair and style it in different ways. He would be very concentrated and serious, and you think it's the funniest thing ever. He wouldn't do it that well, but you always say it's good so he doesn't get sassy on you.

Knox~ He always surprises you with little things. He has a good family and they give him money, and he likes to spend it on you. Every week he would get you a teddy bear, or maybe flowers, or a piece of jewelry.

Meeks~ He figures out how to get your favorite song to play on his radio. He's a science geek and he loves you, so that means he knows everything about making you happy. He gets your favorite song to play so you two can dance together. 

Pitts~ This one is short and sweet, but if you and Pitts don't sit next to each other for a class, then he makes silly faces to you and throws notes at you. Pitts is honestly such a softie and is so happy to date someone like you, so he shows it a lot.

Cameron~ He would have secret Dead Poet Meetings with just you. He would specifically read poetry that reminds him of you, and he'd just show his other side to you during these meeting. You two either read poetry or just talk about life.