What They're Like Babysitting

Neil ~ He would do it for free as a kid, so he's always been good at it. Sometimes he lets you handle stuff just so he can see you with the kids because he adores seeing that. Neil knows what to do every time the baby cries like it's his sixth sense. He's definitely dad material. 

Todd ~ If the baby cries then he sort of freaks out and thinks it's his fault, but besides that he's great. His favorite thing to do is hold the kid when it's sleeping on him. Todd secretly gets baby fever but doesn't say anything. 

Charlie ~ If the kid argues or is sassy towards Charlie, then he will return the energy. It's funny watching him act more like a kid than the actual kid. He gets grossed out by the dirty stuff but helps with everything else. 

Knox ~ Knox likes showing off his skills to you. He probably doesn't know what he's doing, but he pretends to know so he can show off how good of a dad he will be. He lets you relax while he does most of the work. 

Meeks ~ He knows everything. You never are confused about anything because Meeks knows what to do. He specifically did research just for this. The kids like playing with his glasses, but he gets annoyed when they make the lens dirty. 

Pitts ~ He has some experience from his siblings, but he doesn't really like babies. He likes toddlers more because he thinks they're funny. He'll eventually soften up to the kid and let them climb on him. 

Cameron ~ He's the calmest out of all of them while babysitting. Even if he's freaking out he makes sure to keep his composure. He also disciplines them the most when they need it. He follows the schedule exactly and nothing's out of place.