Love Languages

Neil~ Quality Time. Neil is the best person to be around, and when you're with him, he gets so happy. He doesn't want gifts or special words, he just wants to be around you. 

Todd~ Words of Affirmation. He just needs to hear honest love from someone. If you say the simplest thing, he'll swoon over you in a second. He loves hearing you talk and also loves hearing how much you love him.

Charlie~ Receiving Gifts. Ok this one is for you, because Charlie is rich. He'll buy anything for you and he doesn't care how much it is. The only thing you have to do is brag about how Charlie got it for you.

Knox~ Physical Touch. He's always touching you without even noticing it. Either he's holding your hand or has his arm around you at all times. 

Meeks~ Acts of Service. This science geek can do everything so he always does little cool things for you. Whether it's showing you a cool experiment or making something for you.

Pitts~ Quality Time. Besides Meeks, Pitts doesn't really hang out with anyone on his own. So when he's with you, he enjoys every second. He loves telling you about cool things he learned. 

Cameron~ Words of Affirmation. Cam just needs time and validation and he loves how you give him all of that. You have no problem showing how you feel to him. He just loves you more and more.