Your Favorite Thing About Them

Neil~ How adorable he is when he wears his glasses. He rarely wears them, but when he does, you love looking at him and complimenting him. Neil gets really flustered when you compliment him, but he honestly loves the attention.

Todd~ When he gets excited about something and stutters. Todd is such a unique person, and you find new things you love about him everyday. Todd always stutters, but when he does it because he's excited is the cutest thing ever.

Charlie~ How sarcastic he is with others, and the soft spot he has for you. We all know Charlie's sense of humor is out of this world, but you especially love how he will only show his nice and deep side for you.

Knox~ How compassionate he is. He's a very sweet boy to everyone, but to you, he's head over heels. He always tells or shows you how important you are to him. 

Meeks~ How he takes time out of what he's doing to help you. If you're ever having trouble with classes, Meeks will happily drop whatever he's doing to help you. He's a great tutor and is amazing at explaining things.

Pitts~ The way he gets super bashful over everything. PItts will never be used to you complimenting him, and whenever you do, he gets super surprised and doesn't know how to react, and it's the cutest thing ever.

Cameron~ When he checks up on you. Cam is always trying his best and always wants you happy. He could be doing schoolwork and will randomly ask how you're doing or if you need any help. He just wants to make sure you're happy.