What You Steal From Him

Neil ~ His iconic green sweater. Once you get it and wear it, you understand why he loves it so much. You wear it whenever you feel a little chill, and Neil loves seeing you in it. Everyone knows it's his sweater, so he likes people knowing that you're wearing it. 

Todd ~ His writing notebook. You used to steal and read it in private because Todd always doubted himself and didn't want anyone seeing his work. He caught you reading it and got super nervous that you didn't like it, but you reassured him that he's a genius with words. 

Charlie ~ His soccer goalie uniform. You're always his biggest cheerleader when he plays soccer, and you always loved the way his uniform looks on him. But he loves it on you more. He purposefully leaves it around for you to take and wear. 

Knox ~ His scarf. If you get cold you sometimes just take the scarf right from Knox's neck, and he doesn't care at all. He likes pulling you in by the scarf and likes to wrap it around you. 

Meeks ~ His glasses. You two don't have the same prescription so you don't wear them for long, but if he takes them off and sets them down for a second, you take them. He thinks you look so cute in them and doesn't complain about getting them back. 

Pitts ~ His big Welton sweatshirt. Pitts is always a very warm person and has a lot of comfy sweatshirts, but his school one is your favorite. During the cold weather it's your favorite thing to wear, and Pitts loves seeing you in it. 

Cameron ~ His tie. He's very strict about his ties and knows what to wear on certain days, but he makes an exception for you to steal a couple. He even ties it for you when you have trouble.