Your First Date

Neil~ This art kid took you to a beautiful art museum. You two just walked together and he brought his camera to pretend to take pictures of the art, but he was actually just taking pictures of you.

Todd~ A nice walk in the park was the perfect date for Todd. He would keep asking you questions so you would take over most of the talking. He loved walking and you just talk passionately about what you love. 

Charlie~ You two did everything fun. Karaoke, bowling, dancing, literally everything. He just wanted to see you smile and would act extra funny to see you laugh. (He's very extra)

Knox~ A set up picnic because he's like a romantic or whatever. He planned this so ahead of time and snuck so much food from the kitchen so you could have all the food you like.

Meeks~ A cute radio date. You two would dance to music and would slow dance together during the night which was a memory you two would never forget. 

Pitts~ The coziest bookstore date ever. You both loved reading so you would look at books for each other and would read them to each other.

Cameron~ A smart trivia and board game night. You two got cutely competitive and would laugh all night long at how ridiculous the questions were. He would even get the questions purposely wrong just so you could win and be happy about it.