How They Support You

Neil~ He always encourages you to do what you love and will always be by your side. If you answer a question correctly in school he'll wink at you from his desk and give you a thumbs up. He's your boyfriend but he's also your number one fan.

Todd~ We all know Todd isn't the best with his words, but he's always attached to your hip and calms your nerves all the time. He'll always give your hand tiny squeezes to show that he supports you. 

Charlie~ He always shows how proud he is of you. If you got any sort of prize or got a good grade on a test, he'll scream so loudly while he gives you the biggest hug. He doesn't care if people get annoyed because the only person he cares about it you.

Knox~ Sweet Knox will do whatever he can to support you. He's a very easygoing person so if you want to do anything, he'll always be with you to help out whenever you need him.

Meeks~ He goes all out to give you help. If you have to give a presentation in class, he helps you memorize. When you present he makes sure you say the right words and gets so proud of you when you finish.

Pitts~ He likes to be your partner in crime so when you tell him about a project you have to do, he helps out and gets you pieces. If you say anything about the project, he starts smiling because he loves how excited you are over it. He likes seeing you do stuff that he's interested in.

Cameron~ One time you decided to set a goal for yourself where you read 100 books in a semester. When you told Cam, he decided to join in on the challenge so he could spend more time with you. He always likes sneaking his way into things you like to do so he can help out and feel like he's doing something good.