**Chapter 7: Whispers of Intrigue**

As Sanji and Zoro's love story continued to flourish, a new character entered their lives, bringing with her a complex web of emotions and a hint of tragedy. Kozuki Hiyori, the daughter of Kozuki Oden, was a striking presence in the city. Her family owned a significant portion of it, and her arrival brought a new dynamic to the culinary world.

Hiyori was a woman of beauty and grace, her presence commanding the attention of all who crossed her path. She had a reputation for elegance, and her sense of style was unparalleled.

One fateful evening, the "Baratie" hosted a grand event attended by the city's elite. Hiyori was one of the guests, and her eyes locked with Zoro's across the room. The connection was instant, a spark of attraction that neither could ignore.

Sanji, who was occupied in the kitchen, couldn't help but notice the chemistry between Hiyori and Zoro. A sense of unease settled in his heart as he saw them engaged in deep conversation, their laughter carrying through the restaurant.

After the event, Zoro introduced Hiyori to Sanji, explaining that they had known each other since childhood and that their families had business ties. But Sanji couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more between them.

As weeks passed, Hiyori's presence in Zoro's life became more pronounced. She often accompanied him to events, and her name was frequently mentioned in their conversations. The city was abuzz with rumors about their growing connection.

Sanji's heart ached with jealousy and insecurity. He confronted Zoro, voicing his concerns about the closeness between him and Hiyori. Zoro reassured him that his love for Sanji was unwavering, but Hiyori was an old friend, and their bond ran deep.

The situation grew more complicated as Hiyori's own feelings became apparent. She confessed her attraction to Zoro and her desire to be with him. Zoro, torn between his past and his present, found himself caught in a web of emotions.

The seventh chapter ends with an air of tension, as the love story between Sanji and Zoro faces a significant obstacle. The city's whispers of intrigue and a love triangle threaten to unravel the deep connection they had built.