**Chapter 9: Entangled Alliances**

As Hiyori struggled to accept Zoro's denial, her desire to be with him reached a breaking point. Fueled by her own longing and a touch of selfishness, she decided to take matters into her own hands, setting in motion a series of events that would have a profound impact on the love story between Sanji and Zoro.

Unable to quell her feelings for Zoro, Hiyori turned to her father, Kozuki Oden, a man of great influence and wealth in the city. She begged her father to make a substantial investment in Zoro's "Baratie" hotel, viewing it as a way to create a bond between her and the man she desired.

Oden, in his daughter's best interests, agreed to provide the investment. He believed that helping Zoro's business would be a way to make Hiyori happy, as well as strengthen their family's financial interests. However, Hiyori had an ulterior motive in mind.

With the investment secured, Oden approached Zoro with a proposal: he would invest a substantial amount in the "Baratie" in exchange for Zoro's hand in marriage to Hiyori. Zoro was torn between his past loyalty to the Kozuki family and his love for Sanji.

As the dilemma loomed over him, Zoro found himself at a crossroads, forced to make a decision that would affect not only his future but also the future of the "Baratie" and his relationship with Sanji.

The ninth chapter ends with an air of tension and indecision, as Zoro grapples with Hiyori's offer and the love story between him and Sanji hangs in the balance, entangled in alliances and complex emotions.