𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

NAERYS WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING with one of Aemond's arms draped around her waist

NAERYS WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING with one of Aemond's arms draped around her waist. The previous night's activities came to mind and brought a smile to her lips, until she tried to move and realized how sore her legs were.

She managed to pull herself into a sitting position and noticed the stains of blood on the white sheets. A reminder that her virtue was gone forever.

She stayed in that position for some time, observing the small rays of sunlight that pierced through the curtains of her husband's chambers. She thought about her parents and how furious they would be when they found out she gave up her maidenhead for Aemond. Daemon would find a way to criticize her for it, even if it was expected of them, even if it was a hypocritical thing to do.

"What troubles you?" he questioned, sounding more than half asleep. "Come back to bed."

"It is nothing," she replied, smiling softly at him.

"Hmm," he groaned, stretching his arms to welcome her back. "Come here. Now."

Naerys ended up complying and cuddled up next to him, resting her head on his chest. Aemond pulled her closer to him, as close as humanly possible, and planted a long kiss on her parted lips.

"I wish we could stay like this for the rest of our lives," she murmured, closing her eyes.

"So do I," he said, inhaling her tantalizing scent. "Alas, we have duties to perform."

"How unfortunate," she whispered, shifting her body away from him. It took Aemond a moment to realize what she wanted to do, until Naerys climbed on top of him and straddled his waist.

For some reason, that made him squirm. "What are you hoping to accomplish, dear wife?"

Her expression was filled with mischief. She felt him twitch beneath her, his cock becoming harder. "Well, it appears I have already accomplished it."

Aemond lifted his torso and brought his face closer to hers, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Even the small distance between them felt unbearable, she needed them to be connected.

Naerys lined herself up with him and guided his throbbing member towards her entrance, eager to have him inside her once more. The feeling of her tight heat embracing him was enough to make him gasp and toss his head back, enjoying her slow movements. In his mind, he prayed that she would ride him like this for the rest of their lives.

He pressed his mouth to her neck to muffle a string of desperate moans whilst her hands grasped the headboard to help her maintain balance.