Chapter 17

Leo

"And here I thought you were a respectable guy. What a disappointment." I growl, yanking his arm even further till he yelped. "I know you smelled me all over her. What made you think you could touch her, let alone breathe the same air as my mate?" 

"Oh come on Leo, we both know you have a history of picking trash for partners. I figured she was just another Nora." Aaron sneered back. I let out a low whistle and Tre and Ivan were immediately at my side. "Take this prick down to the dungeon, I'll deal with him later," I demand. They yank him away.

I straighten my suit, slick back my hair, and put on a dazzling smile for my pack members staring back at me. Time to do some damage control.....

Syre

Once I get to the bathroom with my girls I let out a shaky breathe. "Y'all, this night has been roughhhhh. Also, does everyone out there keep staring at you too or is it just me?"

They both rubbed my shoulder to comfort me. "Nah, girl it's just you. I noticed that weird shit too. I mean your boobs in that dress girl.....mmm" Jaz laughed. "Don't worry about that douchbag, I'll tell Ivan so he'll get what's coming to him," Zoe said concerned. "Girl, you don't even know the half of it," I said back giving them the details on the whore from earlier situation.

"I don't know why you apologized to that stupid ass bitch, Syre. You are way too nice sometimes. Like be for realllll" Jaz shook her head disappointed.

"Ugh I guess you're right....I just had so many damn eyes on me out there tf" I whine. "Also, Leo said he had a big secret to tell me but I ran away before he could drop the bomb on our 3-day relationship hehe" I laughed nervously. "Mmm word girl I know how you feel. Tell me why Tre yesterday said he loved me while we were doing it on my kitchen counter......umm sir do you know me?! But like lowkey....I was into it." Jaz said.

"Bro Leo did the same thing. I thought my lit self was hallucinating.....y'all should we be concerned?" I questioned. "Personally, my vibe with Ivan has been super intense from the minute we locked eyes. If y'all truly feel something for your men then fuck it. I know I'm taking this love train as far as it'll go. Girl, when I tell you I have this man pussy whipped...what more could I want?" Zoe shrugged. 

Whoosh. We all turn around to see Nora walk in. "Hello ladies, I'm Nora. Sorry, I didn't catch your name earlier." she squeked. "I'm Syre and these are my best friends Jaz and Zoe," I said while pointing to my now mean mugging besties lol. "Right, well I wanted to let you all know that I have a history with most if not all the men out there. I can have who I want when I want. So play nice." she said with a wide smile. "Yup, we figured that Ms. Herpes-" Jaz started. I interjected, "Don't worry about it, sweetheart. No one here is your enemy.  Woman to woman, I understand that you feel threatened. We're new faces and that means changes are going to be happening real soon. So do me a favor, whenever you decide that we aren't playing "nice" try to formulate some self-respect and come talk to us about it rather than treat your body like a crusty dump truck." I said with genuine concern. "What she said, let's go," Zoe pushed us towards the door.

"O-okay, thank you," Nora whispered back in a confused shocked state.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'M BACK! Thank you to @eroticcari for the perfectly timed sign from the universe to come back. I want to give this story more meat moving forward and not all smut lol. I hope there are still people interested in how this story ends! Sorry for the 3 year hiatus :/ life am I right lol.

ps. I'd love to hear about any feedback y'all have, but please be kind <3