Chapter 8

Syre

"How was that? Did you like that?" not sure if I did it right. I started to feel vulnerable when he didn't reply. Suddenly, his chest started to rumble...is he laughing at me?!

"Are you kidding me! I've never come so hard, in my LIFE" Leo replied. Looking down at me he whispered, "you're amazing".

My heart fluttered. This is getting too intimate...I reminded myself that I only have tonight with him and then I can head back to the city tomorrow. I started to tense up and back away from him.

"Hey, relax now it's your turn" he said. I didn't have time to respond as he devoured my lips. He flipped us over as he deepened the kiss. I moaned giving him access to slide his tongue in.

He slowly spread my legs and nestled in between, then gently started to grind against me. He then attacked my neck with kisses and massaged my breasts. I arched my back and moaned as he said, "Fuck, you're so beautiful". He roughly grabbed my hips and ground himself against me and said "Damn baby I'm already hard again"

"I want you inside of me." I whined grinding against him. He growled and devoured my lips again, "I thought you'd never ask"

He positioned himself and slowly pushed at my entrance. He hissed, "fuck you're so tight". I replied "I actually have never done this before so please be gentle". He head whipped up, "You're a virgin!" He looked even more turned on if that were possible. "I'm honored you chose me as your first, baby. I'm gonna take real good care of you" he growled out.

Leo

She's a virgin. How? I don't know but I'm not complaining. I am and will be the only person that sees her this way, make her feel this way.  I regret not waiting for my mate as she did for me...I'll make it up to her everyday we're together, starting tonight.

I grab a pillow and gently lift her up to place it under her hips. I trace my fingers against her lips and kiss her as my fingers continue their journey down to her pussy.

Syre

I gasped against his mouth as he rubbed my clit. He whispered, "fuck baby, you're soaking" he then sinks one finger inside me as his thumb continues to rub my clit.

I want more. "More" I whined as I jerked my hips up. He added a another finger, pumping in and out.
"More" adding a third finger I whimpered, "faster". He fucked my mouth with his tongue as he fucked me with his fingers. "Mmm! Mmm!" I screamed in pleasure. Suddenly, he replaced his fingers with his dick all in one go. I screamed, I've never been so full...I grabbed his biceps for support as I came around his dick. He was growling, "fuck baby that's right. Cum for me, squeeze my dick." As I was coming down from my high he started pumping his hips.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Leo!" I screamed. He started going faster. I shoved my hands in his hair and started sucking on his bottom lip.

He moaned, "Ahh ahh". He grabbed my ass and started fucking me even harder. I screamed as I started coming again. "Oh baby you're too good for me" Leo yelled as he buried his dick so deep inside I felt it touch my heart. He exploded inside me making me come again. "Ah fuck how..ugh" he exclaimed as I milked him dry.

He slowly pulled out causing me to whimper. "I'm sorry I didnt mean to be so rough. I lost control" he apologized. "What do you mean? That was incredible" I replied with a lazy smile on my face. He blushed and said he'd me right back. He left to the bathroom and came back with a damp warm towel and cleaned me up. After he took care of me he climbed back in bed.

I was exhausted and always sleep on my back. He crawled underneath the covers right in between my legs again, resting his head on my breast. "Mmm, best pillow ever." I giggled and started massaging his head as he rubbed his hand up and down my sides. "Can I get a goodnight kiss?" He asked. "Only since you asked so nicely" I said.

He kisses his way up my neck until he reaches my lips to where he looks right into my eyes and outlines my face with his hands. "You are so perfect" he says and dives to give me a quick peck before nestling his head in between my breaats again.

He's causing me to have a warm feeling in my heart. Oh no. This is a one-night stand. What does my heart think shes doing? Smdh. My eyes started to feel weighed down, eventually everything turns black.