Chapter 12

Leo

After stripping down to my boxers I grab a pillow and extra blanket from her bed and start settling in for a long night on the ground. "What are you doing?" Syre asked. "I'm getting ready for bed." I grumbled. "But I thought you said I was the best pillow ever" she whined. Fuck she got me there. "Oh baby you are! I just don't think sleeping in the same bed tonight is the best idea."

"Fine, if you won't come up here then I'll come down there" she declared before ripping my blanket off and straddling my hips. She starts sucking my neck and wiggling her hips while moving her hands up and down my chest. I clenched my fisted, I was frozen. Holy fuck holy fuck I don't think I have the willpower to stop this. 

"Mhmm god you make me so wet." she whispered in my ear. "Touch me" she urged. "I-I really shouldn't" I stuttered. "And why the fuck not? I'm in charge remember. Touch me." she sassed, grabbing my hands and placing them on her soft perfect breasts. Unable to stop myself I start to  massage them while she continues grinding on my hard dick. Her moans are driving me crazy. "Suck them" she gasped as she sped up. There is nothing in the world I would rather do more, but I don't want to take advantage of her.

"Jesus baby p-please stop before....I-I don't want you to regret this in the morning." I practically begged. 

"Do you not like me anymore? Is that it? After fucking me once I revolt you" she yells will crying. "What?! Of course not, don't you feel how hard I am for you right now. Please don't cry baby." I reply panickly wiping her tears. "I don't believe you." she sniffled. I grabbed her hand and put it roughly on my dick. "Syre, only you can make me this fucking hard." I growled. I grabbed her hair and tugged for her to look up at me, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you're never going to doubt my love for you".

"L-Love" she stuttered before I slammed our lips together. I devoured her mouth while picking her up and laying her on the bed before swiftly taking off my boxers. I grabbed her ass and started grinding on her. I kissed my way down to her nipples and started sucking. "Is this what you wanted?" I grunted as I slapped her ass. "Yes! Please" she moaned. I kissed my way further down. Opening her legs and nestling my shoulder in between.

She's perfection. My mouth waters at the sight. I wrap arms around her thighs and use my fingers to spread her lips. I inhale and growl, feeling my canines start to elongate. I look up and see she's moaning mess. "Look at me babygirl" I demand. Her eyes connect with my now black eyes as I extend my werewolf tongue, knowing she can see my elongated canines. As her eyes widen I plunge my tongue deep into her causing her to throw her head back in pleasure. "What the-ohhhh fuck" she squeaks as I start fucking her with my tongue. 

She's sweeter than anything I've ever tasted. I need more. I hook my hands under her knees and spread her even wider so I can get deeper. She screams my name as she grabs the sheet and thrashes her head side to side. Then suddenly, she squirts. "Ah please Lion please" she begs as I start lapping it all up. Once I got everything I start sucking and licking her clit. She cages my head in between her thighs and grabs my hair pulling me even closer. "Don't stop don't stop." she urged. I flip us around so she now riding my face. I slap her ass to ride my face faster. I'm so hard it hurts. I add two fingers and she cums instantly. 

Not yet done with my treat I slide out  from under her but keep fingering her. Pushing her face down I yank her hips higher in the air and plunge my tongue deep into her ass. She screams and grabs my head, pulling me closer. "GOD YES" she screams. I fuck her in the ass with my tongue but soon replace it with my fingers, preparing her. "Do you trust me?" I asked. She turns around to look at me and smirks, so I add a third finger. "YES" she yells pushing her ass out further. "Good" I growl. 

With my three finger still in her ass  I maneuver around her so her face it to my dick. "Suck me off." Thank god I'm a werewolf and have the stamina because I came the moment my dick touched the back of her throat. I continue fucking her mouth at the same pace I fuck her ass "Okay that's enough" I groan, popping out of her mouth and position myself behind her. 

Pumping my dick I push against her back entrance. Pushing my head in I hiss at the tightness and she whimpers "More" and grabs the headboard to further push her ass out. My wolf now fully in control. I grip her hair and slap her ass, thrusting into her with raw need. She cries in pleasure so I go faster and harder. Feeling close I moved my hand down and rubbed her clit. She screams in ecstasy and practically milks my dick, tightened even more as she cums. I grab both her shoulders and pull, slamming her into me I shudder and cum inside her. After we both come down from our high I palm her ass and we both groan as I pulled out. 

I get a warm rag to clean her and then snuggle up on top of her. I whisper "Sorry for being so rough I couldn't control myself." She giggles "That was the plan" before snoring away.

______________________________________________________________________________

Author Update:

Hello my loves! Sorry for taking forever to update. My life is mess as is the world haha. Hope everyone is out here being safe and healthy. Since I live in NYC I'm currently quarantined, so expect a lot more updates 😜. Btw hope this chapter was juicy enough for y'all.