Chapter 16

Syre

I knew the moment I looked into his eyes, what he was about to tell me was going to change everything. 

"Syre, I'm a -" he starts. "Wait." I interrupt him. "I know what you're about to tell me is going to be heavy so can it wait." I panic. "I-it's just that since the moment we got here things have been taking a turn for the worst. So before you say anything let's enjoy the fancy dance for a bit." I explain selfishly.

After I squeak that out I turn around and scurry back inside to find Jaz & Zoe. I find them both wrapped around their men. Dammit. Then I feel a  tap on my shoulder. "Excuse me. May I have this dance?" I'm bored and don't want Leo to catch up to me "Uhh sure" I drag him towards the dance floor. Once I wrap my arms around his neck I take the chance to look at who the man is. "Sorry, what's your name again?" I say. "A-Aaron. My n-name is Aaron." he says turning beat red. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you. My name's Syre." I say soothingly so he can stop being so nervous. I can feel him gripping the sides of my dress as if his life depended on it and his blue eyes were staring into my soul, emotionless---okay this man is giving me psycho vibes. "Um I need to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." I say sweetly trying to get his hand off me. "The song's not over yet." he growls. Shit. "Um oh you're right. I'm sorry I didn't realize." I cough uncomfortably. God, where's Leo. I think looking around frantically. "God, you're gorgeous and you smell delicious." he whispers pulling me close. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. "The moon goddess matched me with the wrong person. I'd take you over Nora any day. You should be mine. Not that assholes." he says gripping my sides even hard. That's gonna bruise. "Please stop. You're hurting me." I beg. He immediately loosens his grip. "O-oh I'm sorry, angel. I got a little carried away." he smiles creepily, sending a shiver down my spine. Suddenly, I'm ripped out of his arms.

"Hey girl. Where have you been?" say Jaz and Zoe. Pulling me in for a hug. I whisper into their ears, "Thank you". Jaz whispers back. "We saw your scared face from across the room, plus Zoe's spider-sense was tingling." I release a laugh relieved to have my bestfriends here. I grab their hands and drag them to the bathroom. I need to update them asap.

Leo

Of course she ran away from me. I grab my head in frustration. This night is not going the way I planned. After taking a breath to calm down - I turn around to walk back in. I see Syre dancing with Aaron. Way to close for my liking. Who does this fucking guy think he is - touching what's mine. I clench my fist in anger. On my way towards them I see something's wrong - in Syre eyes. I tone in my werwolf powers to hear their conversation. Hold up - the fucking audacity of  this piece of shit AND he hurt my babygirl. 

Her friends get to her before I do. Good. She won't see me when I'm bloodthirsty. Aaron makes a reach for her arm, but I grab it and yank it behind his back. He yelps in pain. "A-alpha" he panics. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry for taking so long to update - I suck. I hope you guys like this turn in events. I plan on adding more action in. Let me know what y'all think.