Chapter 6

Leo

"Take me to your room." She whispered. I picked her up instantly and tried my best to control my werewolf speed on the way to my bedroom.

I set her on the bed gently waiting her next command.

Syre

I've never done this before. Am I in over my head? I look up into his eyes that are weirdly black now. Am I really ready to do this?

Suddenly, he wraps his hand behind my neck and kisses me innocently.

Something just clicked. My mind and heart just know...this is right.

"Already breaking my one rule. No touching" I said. "I'm going to have to punish my little lion. Where do you keep your ties?"

Leo

"Top right corner of my closet." I muttered distractedly. That was the best kiss I've ever had.

She gets off the bed and reappears with four ties in hand. "Lay down on the bed." She demands.

I do just as she says and she ties both my wrist and ankles to the bed, I've never been this hard, its starting to hurt.

She crawls on the bed towards me and I swear I can hear my heart beating out of my chest.

Syre

I sit right on his dick not letting it inside me and he instantly tenses up.  "Relax. I told you I'm going to make you feel good but I have to punish you first." I said

I start grinding on him and rubbing my hands up and down his chest, memorizing ever dip and curve.

"Fuck, baby, I don't think I can take this much longer. I want to be inside you." I look up to see him sweating, eyes closed in concentration and clenching the headboard with a death grip.

"Not yet" I get off and start nibbling on his neck. Licking all the way up to his ear. "I'm just getting started, baby." I move my mouth lower and flick my tongue against one of his nipples. His hips jerk upwards and he moans "fuck". I flick his other one before venturing down further.

I'm face to face with his dick. To say I'm intimidated is an understatement. I've never done this. I'm just going to imagine that's it's a lollipop...a giant lollipop.

I hover over the tip breathing out of my mouth before looking up to see Leo staring right at me biting his lip as if his life depended on it.

Hesitantly, I lick the tip while making eye contact with him. He instantly throws his head back and growls as he bucks his hips.

This spurs me on to continue. I take more of him into my mouth and suck. I slowly start to bob my head up and down. I hear moans and growls coming from him that I suck upwards until he comes out of my mouth with a pop.

"Baby, please let me inside you" he practically begs. Not yet done enjoying my lollipop I spit onto my hand and grab his dick. Moving up and down with my hand  I put him back in my mouth. Did he just whimper?

Leo

Am I in heaven or is her mouth fucking paradise? I don't think I can take this much longer without ripping through these ties and finally burying myself inside her. I want to claim her as mine.

She starts speeding up and my eyes roll all the way back. How in the fuck... my hips start jerking up wanting to stay in that sweet mouth of hers. Oh shit. I'm close too close, I've never came this fast. Suddenly she stopped. I roar in frustration.

I look down at her innocent face and she simply states, "you had to be punished."