Chapter 13

Syre

Why am I so warm? I raise my arms to stretch and can't help but wonder when I got a weighted blanket. Is someone snoring? I look down and see the top of a mans head. Oh no! What did I do last night. Who is this and why are we both completely naked? Come on THINK! Then it all hit me.

Drinking. Dancing. Leo. Running. Crying. Then sex...crazy sex.

Oh god I practically begged Leo to have sex with me. Granted I was drunk but....why did Leo's tongue look so long? Why did his canines look extra sharp? Did he actually say he loved me? It was probably weird lighting and I heard him wrong. 

Mmmm he's so warm and firm. How am I horny again. I have a serious problem. Suddenly, Leo growls and starts nuzzling my neck. I can't help but moan and start caressing his arms, to his back, then up into his hair.

"Good morning, gorgeous" he purrs and gently grinds against me. "Mmm good morning, my little lion. How'd you sleep?" my raspy morning voice whispered in his ear as I grind harder against him. "Fuck, baby. I slept g-great...god you smell so good" he groans as he rocks his hips faster. "Let me make love to you, baby" he pleads in my ear. Too aroused I simply nod yes.

Leo

This is the best morning I've ever had, hands down. To wake up in the arms of your mate is the best feeling in the world. I want to wake up in between her legs every day for the rest of my life. 

Even after last night my babygirl still wants more. Fuck she's perfect. I'm never letting her go I think I sink into her tight wet pussy. She moans loudly and arches her back. I grab her neck firmly and devour her lips while steadily pumping in and out. As I speed up she wraps her legs tightly around my hips and start whimpering "God y-yes right there. RIGHT THERE" she cums while raking her fingers down my back. 

I'm trying to make love to her but she always finds a way to make me lose control. I grab both her wrists and cage them in one hand above her head and roughly grab her right breast with the other. I start fucking her hard and deep as she squeals with delight. I want to mark her so badly. I close my eyes and control the urge to bite her neck. I suck on her nipple instead and she cums instantly screaming my name. "That's right baby, scream my name so everyone knows you're mine" I growl. I grab both legs and push them closer to her chest so I can get deeper. "OH-HH OHH" she rambled incoherently and squirts all over my dick. Taking me over the edge I cum deep inside her. I roll over immediately afterwards so I don't crush her as I try to catch my breath. 

"Wow, it gets better and better every time." She says, smiling lazily. She props up on her elbow and looks over at me. "Lets go shower together" she smiles as me sinisterly. This women is going to be the death of me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful readers! Sorry for taking so long. I honestly didn't expect college to get HARDER during quarantine. Anywho I've started writing another book that I will upload soon, it will be much more touchy-feely than this one is. I will still try to update this one as I can, but I'm currently way more into writing the other book...please don't hate me! Thank you so much for the support so far :) stay safe and healthy y'all <3